A news reader for iOS with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options
- Automatic reader view
- More shortcuts, matching the ones of Reeder for Mac
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don't want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for macOS.
Please note: If you rely on image caching, this feature unfortunately wasn't ready for the 4.0 release but it's in the works.
PLEASE NOTE: This update temporarily disables automatic syncing for Feedly as Reeder was using too much of Feedly's resources. We're working on finding a solution.
• New shortcut action to open a Read Later item in Reeder
• HTML in title of Reader View mode
• Read Later sync delays
• The "Get Read Later Article" shortcut action now returns the same type as "Get Read Later Items". The HTML is put into the default display property of the returned type (contentHTML has been removed)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Even if you’ve never heard of RSS — Really Simple Syndication – before, chances are some of your favorite news sources distribute their articles in this venerable format that’s been around since the early days of the Internet. Adding a RSS reader to your daily app flow can help you stay in touch with what’s happening in your favorite interests, and Reeder 4 is an extremely useful and elegant way to access the vast and diverse number of RSS feeds out there.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.