Going skiing or snowboarding this winter? Download trail maps from your favourite ski resorts to your iPhone and use the built-in GPS to find your way around the slopes.
The best thing is that you don't need an active internet connection, just download the maps you'll need in advance and everything you need on the slopes is right there on your iPhone. If you do have an internet connection available however, you can display webcams from Windy.com on the piste maps or check the weather forecast at your favourite resort.
Some of the available ski areas are:
Espace Killy (Tignes & Val d'Isère - France)
Les 3 Vallées (Val Thorens, Meribel, Courchevel,... - France)
Portes du Soleil (Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets,... - France & Switzerland)
Paradiski (Les Arcs, La Plagne,... - France)
Chamonix - Mont Blanc (France)
St. Anton am Arlberg (Austria)
Le Grand Masif (Flaine, Samoëns,... - France)
Alpe d'Huez (France)
Les 4 Vallées (Switzerland)
Les Deux Alpes (France)
Whistler Blackcomb (Canada)
Zell Am See - Kaprun (Austria)
Zermatt & Cervinia (Switzerland & Italy)
... and more!
For a complete list of maps, please check our website.
Time to look back on very unusual season with major improvements to the Recorded Activities view!
- You can now scroll through the graphs of long activities and see on the map exactly where you hit that top speed.
- Activities get better default names based on the time of day they were tracked.
- You can now also view all activities on the same day at once.
Since we're not allowed to travel anymore, I'm happy to announce that webcams are now fixed again.
- Lieven Dekeyser
- 12.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010-2020 Plane Tree Software BVBA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.