Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
- [New]: You can now move a task to a different project more easily: Simply open task view, tap the project or parent task in the top left, and choose “Move task to…”, where you can choose whichever project you like.
- [New]: When you’re in Todoist and you click on a link to other Todoist tasks, projects, comments, and more that link will open directly in your app — like it should!
- [Improvement]: From task view, you can quickly jump to a task’s project or parent task by tapping it in the top left and selecting “Go to…”
- [Fixed]: When you create a shortcut on one device, it will once again work on all other synced devices.
And, as always, a few bug squishes and improvements to keep everything running smoothly.
For more info on what's new and how to use it, follow us on Twitter @Todoist or subscribe for updates at the Doist blog: doist.com/blog.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Switched over from Wunderlist...wow this superb.
I’ve been using the Wunderlist app for quite awhile (~2-3yrs) and it’s been useful for task tracking. The challenge over the last couple year has been that the development and improvement to app basically died since the acquisition by Microsoft. I searched around to find a suitable alternative and after much digging found that the Todoist app was the preferred solution that most people were talking about.
Migrating from one task management app to the other does have its pains (I did this manually) but the value was instantaneous. Todoist is so intuitive to use. Really easy to setup various types of tasks and you can see that a lot of thinking has gone into the design and functionality. I’m extending my paid subscription; no longer looking for anything else now. This is it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback and support!
Please fix Microsoft version
The app is very useful, I’m using it for my laptop and iPhones, but under windows it’s gives a lot of issues still, I have stop using this app and I used another one just coz I want to use it under windows and IOS.
Please fix it. The app is useful and great.
Developer Response ,
Hi, could you send us a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the Windows app? What is the version of the app?
This is it
If you are a person with a lot on their mind and actively have new thoughts, ideas, processes, routines, and everything that can cloud your mind, this can become your mind in a tangible place, under your control and your planning.
- Ist Productivity Ltd.
- 138.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Annual AED142.99
- Todoist Premium - Monthly AED15.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.