TodoTxt is a minimalist, keyboard-driven to-do manager for Mac OS X that conforms to the todo.txt format spec.
· Full compliance with the todo.txt format spec.
· Fully keyboard-driven, with one-key bindings for commonly-used commands.
· Multiple selection in the task list.
· Support for due dates, which are formatted "due:YYYY-MM-DD".
· Shortcuts to toggle completion, change priority, set due dates, and delete all selected tasks.
· Displays general metadata (task counts, etc.) about the task list.
· Undo/redo support.
· Paste one or more tasks into the task list from the clipboard.
· Import one or more tasks into the task list via drag-and-drop.
· Optionally prepend the task creation task on newly created tasks (including those pasted in from · the clipboard).
· Copy selected tasks to the clipboard.
· Cut selected tasks to the clipboard.
· Reload file on command.
Sorting and filtering
· Sort task list by priority, project, context, due date, etc.
· Filter task list.
· Quick filters: preset filters mapped to number keys.
· Search field for quick, ad-hoc filtering of the task list.
· Set arbitrary due dates on selected tasks.
· Increment, decrement, or remove due dates.
· Postpone tasks by X (user-entered) days.
· Supports relative due dates, such as "due:tomorrow" and "due:Saturday" for new tasks. These · strings can be localized.
The developer, 7color, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- li jing
- 817.7 KB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 7Color
- AED 7.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.