Banking on-the-go is so much easier with new UAB Mobile app. If you are an existing customer, you can bank from your phone and if you haven’t joined us yet, you can get started through the app.
With UAB Mobile app, you can:
- View your account, credit card, finance & deposit balances and details with one touch
- View your UAB Rewards balance
- View your account and credit card statements
- Transfer funds instantly within & outside the UAE to saved beneficiaries
- Make bill payments to new and saved billers
- Pay your credit card outstanding
- Open a new account or fixed deposit
- Activate and block your debit or credit card
- Request a chequebook
- Apply for balance transfer, easy loan and easy payment plan on your credit card
- Send & view secured mail messages
If you already registered for UAB Online Banking, all you need to do is download the app and login with the same user id and password. If you are not yet registered for UAB Online, you can register instantly through the login page of UAB Online.
If you are not yet banking with us, you can still use the app to:
- Apply for a UAB product
- Find our nearest branch or ATM
- Use our fixed deposit & exchange rate calculators
- Contact us
For assistance, please call 800474 or +9714-3662169 (outside the UAE). You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Low Quality and cheap app
Your application is a very low quality and unprofessional application, users can’t even find “forget my password” on the log in page, how come?
I can’t save my password on my passwords list for iOS users, other bank’s application much more flexible and highly secured. What you pay what you get, you need to find a better apps developers than current one. I am going to change my bank because of your bad app.
Why you don’t add the finger print to log in? It will be much easier to access it.
Also I believe the features looks very old and need to be updated in a friendly use way.
World’s worst bank application!
Worst service, couldn’t log in on app although I log in on website
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.