Zomato lets you search for and discover restaurants to eat out at or order in from. Browse through restaurant menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
If you are in India, UAE, or Lebanon, you can also order food online for delivery, with thousands of great food delivery restaurants to choose from.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, Amaya).
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones near your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine Out, Food Delivery, Nightlife, or Takeaway.
* Browse our theme-based curated lists to discover places for the best burgers, perfect date spots, or the top trending restaurants.
* Create your own Collections and share them with your friends and followers.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* Maintain an easy reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Find and follow your friends to see where they're eating and what they like.
* Journal the restaurants you eat at using your Dineline.
* In-app table booking (select locations) – you can view and book yourself a table at all partner restaurants.
Zomato is now available in over 10,000 cities across India, the
USA, Australia, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Italy, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
USA, Australia, and Canada – we were previously called Urbanspoon in your countries.
Our latest app update comes with performance enhancements and an exciting new offering! Introducing food@work* by Zomato, which gives you the option to transform your everyday ordering experience at your office cafeteria. Now, you can simply -
- Skip queues
- Go cashless and pay online
- Rate and help improve your cafeteria experience
- Enjoy new offers
*food@work is live in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Chennai only.
Update your app and give it a spin!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Search for and discover great new restaurants to visit or order in from. Browse menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat and even use the map feature to guide you there.
Over All Review
Zomato the best app by far. I am a very regular user of this app. And it is just too good. However there is always room for improvement. Myself and many people like me trust blindly on the reviews and feedbacks given by people about a particular restaurant. And for some reason if the feedback+rating do not match the actual experience then there is something wrong somewhere. But of course the “CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT”. So where is the shortfall then. The point is ZOMATO should authenticate each and every feedback and ensure the restaurant answers each and every criticism. This will improve the quality of ZOMATO and the restaurant in question.
There have been occassions when I personally have ordered from restaurants that are rated 4.2 and above but what a disappointment. The quality of cooking can’t be controlled by ZOMATO but the quality of information and customer service can. This could be one of the most reliable and trustworthy app to order online food.
Not at all helpful!
I have been a frequent user of this app, because some of the food places I love is there and deliver easily but I have had a lot of issues recently and one is really upsetting making me shift to talabat
They deliver the wrong food despite mentioning clearly in the instructions (and it’s not the restaurants fault but the zomato apps for giving wrong instructions) and when I emailed them (not once but 3 times) I got the same reply! “We completely understand how inconvenient this could be when the order is not delivered as per our expectations. We certainly never want our customers to face these kinds of issues and we deeply regret the inconvenience that has been caused to you.”
Rather than refunding my amount of changing the order, I was sent the same generic response and not given my refund. The food I was given I was allergic to despite mentioning it in the instructions and I had to throw it away. I don’t think zomato understands but we don’t swim in money so our money is important and if we are paying for the food, we expect it right or at least a refund! Despite the screenshots and several messages, very disappointing response! If you need customer service, please don’t use zomato. They have good offers and quick services but the customer service is horrible and I don’t think they care about their customers!! So disappointed !!
- Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
- 111.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.