BCGE Twint allows you to send and receive money quickly and easily directly from your BCGE account. You can also pay securely in participating stores with the TWINT logo and at online shops.
- Send, request and receive money directly from your BCGE account
- Pay in participating stores and at online shops
- View details of past transactions
- Receive many special offers and include your loyalty cards directly into your BCGE Twint app
- Fast, sending and requesting money only takes a few seconds
- Practical, your account is debited or credited directly. No more cash needed
- Secure, you register with your BCGE Netbanking access and you log in with a PIN you chose.
- Attractive, your loyalty cards are already on the app and your discounts will always be at hand
- Free, there are no additional fees on transactions
Pay in shops:
Depending on the option chosen by the store, you will have the possibility to pay by clicking on “Pay now” on your BCGE TWINT or by scanning the QR code of the shopkeeper.
For your online shopping, you can enter their digital code of five numbers and finalise your purchases.
More information on : https://www.bcge.ch/twint-en
Read our general terms and conditions: https://www.bcge.ch/twint-utilisation-en
Improved performance and error correction
Possibility to modify the account used for transactions
Simplified registration of a number in the contacts of the telephone
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.