Drug information curated and summarized by a Pharmacist (meds used in the United States). Feels like you're talking to a live pharmacist versus reading through an encyclopedia!
Pocket Pharmacist features:
∙ Unbiased information (zero pharmaceutical sponsorship and no advertisements)
∙ Drug summaries curated and summarized by a Pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy) -- focused on drugs approved by the United States FDA
∙ Wicked fast drug search
∙ Super accurate
∙ Easy to understand
∙ Provides interactions and overlapping precautions and side effects
∙ Test your drug and medication knowledge
∙ Unlimited multiple-choice questions and flashcards
∙ The best drug study guide, period.
∙ All your medication information nice and neat
∙ Run interaction checks
∙ Share by print/email with your medical team
Download now for a free trial. Not impressed? Simply walk away. No login required. Nothing to opt-out. Nothing to cancel.
∙ O (The Oprah Magazine)
∙ iPhone Life Magazine
∙ Woman's Day
In-App Auto-Renewable Subscription Details
- Pocket Pharmacist Monthly and Pocket Pharmacist Yearly include an ad-free experience, access to all current features, drug information curated and summarized by a pharmacist (updated monthly), future features, technical updates, and prompt email support for the duration of the subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at the duration selected unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will be the subscription fee you have agreed to.
- You can manage your subscription by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- If you choose not to renew your subscription, you will no longer have access to the App after the end of the current period.
∙ Fixed an issue that could cause the app to immediately crash on devices not running iOS 13
∙ Resolved mismatched font sizes on Med Box profile print out
- Danike, Inc.
- 64.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010 Danike, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket Pharmacist Yearly USD 9.99
- Pocket Pharmacist Monthly USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.