Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Centre.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdiosfbk.
This is the update many of you have been waiting for! If you are using iPadOS 13.4 or later, you will now be able to control the remote session with a mouse or trackpad.
• Support for the Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Apple Magic Trackpad 2 (left-click, left-drag, right-click, right-drag, horizontal and vertical scrolling, and local zooming).
• Support for external mice (left-click, left-drag, right-click, right-drag, middle-click, and vertical scrolling).
• Support for CTRL, ALT and SHIFT key state with mouse and trackpad clicks (enables features such as multi-select and range-select).
• Support for the trackpad "Tap-to-Click" feature.
We've also updated the Mouse Pointer mode right-click gesture to press-and-hold (not press-and-hold-and-release). And, on iPhone we've thrown in some taptic feedback when we detect the right-click gesture.
In addition, we've made the following improvements:
• Added an option to disable NLA enforcement under iOS Settings > RD Client.
• Mapped Control+Shift+Escape to CTRL+SHIFT+ESC (where Escape is generated using a remapped key on iPadOS or Command+.)
• Mapped Command+F to CTRL+F.
• Fixed an issue where the SwiftPoint middle button was not working (iPadOS 13.3.1 or earlier, and iOS).
• Fixed some bugs which prevented handling of the "rdp:" URI.
• Addressed an issue where the in-session Immersive Switcher UI showed stale app entries if a disconnect was server-initiated.
And finally, we added support for the Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Spring 2020 Update.
We appreciate all the comments sent to us through the App Store, in-app feedback and email. In addition, special thanks to everyone who worked with us to diagnose issues. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.