Pixelmator Pro 1.4.1 adds a number of smaller improvements and fixes.
• Along with Command-clicking, you can now Control-click and secondary click the document title to see the document path.
• Using the Enter key to select a blending mode from the blending mode pop-up menu would not work. Fixed.
• Dragging and dropping hidden layers to the Finder would export empty images. Fixed.
• Layers created using the Cut and Paste commands would sometimes be positioned incorrectly. Fixed.
• The position of the reshaping tools’ text fields in the Tool Options pane was every so slightly incorrect. Fixed.
• On rare occasions, the Grain effect could cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• In certain cases, when cropping images with masked layers using the Delete mode, Pixelmator Pro could stop responding. Fixed.
Pixelmator Pro Extension Fixes
• When opening photos using the extension, if the associated Pixelmator Pro file is in iCloud Drive, the extension will attempt to download it before opening.
• If the extension cannot save to iCloud Drive, it will try to save to the Pictures folder instead. If that also fails, you will be offered to save the layered file to a custom location.
• The layout of the reshaping tools in the Touch Bar was incorrect. Fixed.
• The keyboard shortcuts for changing the visibility of the Tools sidebar, switching between the Thumbnails and List view in the Layers sidebar, and inverting selections were incorrect. Fixed.
• Failing to open a photo using the extension would cause it to quit unexpectedly. Now, an alert will be shown and the preview of the photo will be opened instead.
• It was previously possible to attempt open the Photos extension while it was still loading, which would cause it to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
Have any feedback about the update or Pixelmator Pro in general? We’d love to hear it at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 182.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Pixelmator Team
- USD 39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.