Getting lazy looking for the remote control hiding somewhere in the house. We have the solution Remote TV Controller allows you to remotely control your LG TV set using your iPhone/iPad or simply using your brand new Apple Watch.
The app has been crafted and designed with most ergonomic elements and is the first app that helps you controlling your TV simply using your Apple Watch
We have integrated the most useful command that we usually use in everyday life.
The features are listed below:
- Remote Control for TV: Contains the most used functions to control your TV. Functions such as Smart Home, source, back, volume up and down, channels, directions, input etc.
- Power ON (compatible models only)
- Power OFF the TV
- Touchpad surface: You can control your TV using your finger and thanks to the pointer and the touchpad integrated technology
- Applications: Here you will find all your application such as Netflix, Hulu, Prime, NowTV, and more. You can launch them easily by clicking on them.
- Channels: List of the channels, a simple click launch the channel on your TV.
More command will be added in future releases.
Please leave us a review if you like the app and your feedbacks are welcome.
Disclaimer: this is not an official LG Electronics Remote Control application. We are not affiliated with LG Electronics Inc. in any way.
+ Fix the bug related to restoring the in-app purchase
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Quanticapps Ltd
- 23.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Quanticapps Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack Smart TV USD 4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.