Simplify & organize your own care or someone else's by helping you identify seizure triggers, keep a medication log, evaluate diets, & ensure you're on the path to success.
Birdhouse for Epilepsy is the newest app from the creators of 5-Star Birdhouse for Autism. Birdhouse apps have been featured on Parents.com, HuffingtonPost, Smart Apps for Special Needs, Generation Rescue, Autism Speaks, The Friendship Circle, and more!
Use Birdhouse for Epilepsy on smartphones and the web to keep everything about you and your family’s care in one safe, organized, & searchable place.
Birdhouse provides a simple, convenient, and structured method for tracking and organizing important health information, such as seizures, triggers, medications, dietary considerations, sleeping habits, and more, to help you make more efficient and effective progress in managing Epilepsy.
Have this information at your fingertips anytime you need it, and share this information with anyone who needs to see it. Regain some control and sanity– we'll help you succeed.
USE BIRDHOUSE TO:
– Record how, what, and when seizures occur, and when they don’t, so you can maintain an easy and convenient record of what happened
-Activate reminders to stay in control of your day
– Invite trusted people into your Birdhouse to share caregiving responsibility and accountability
- Create and share summaries with overviews of important background and health information
– Track sleep habits to see if/how it impacts seizure activity
– Document triggers and potential triggers to identify how/if/when they are associated with seizure activity
– Track food consumption to help identify associations with seizure activity
– Organize medication and supplement information so you know what needs to be administered, when, why, and in what dosage, and evaluate its effectiveness
– Reminders to take/give meds, and to mark down what was taken/given and when
– Organize information about doctors, specialists, and other contacts, and save appointment notes & other important information
– Track mood to determine its effect on seizure activity
– See how often and when you or your loved ones have seizures, and learn what associated factors may be present so you can prevent them in the future
– Recognize environmental factors that might be having an impact & view how seizure activity changes over time so you can prevent or anticipate seizure events in the future
– View 1 week, 4 weeks, or even several months at a time to visualize a new med's impact, how sleep & seizure activity correlate, and other enlightening insights into behavior & progress (web feature only)
– Provide a sense of control by better understanding trends, patterns, correlations, and challenges, to facilitates better, faster progress
Individuals have used Birdhouse apps for all of the following and more, with great success:
– Sensory Processing Disorder
– Williams Syndrome
– Rhett Syndrome
– Cystic Fibrosis
– Cerebral Palsy
– Down Syndrome
– Fragile X
– Bipolar Disorder
– Multiple Sclerosis
Other apps by Birdhouse include:
– Birdhouse for Autism
– Birdhouse for Special Needs
– Birdhouse for Teachers
Head over to http://birdhousehq.com/epilepsy for a full rundown of features, as well as testimonials from families who’ve shared their success stories with us.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions– we’re human beings and we read every message that comes in!
From our nest to yours,
The Birdhouse Team
3.0 is a big one!
- A whole new design
- Faster logging and easier to record all kinds of notes
- Sharing with your team- spouse, teacher, doctor, anyone, with controls for who can see and edit what
- A new quick-intro summary, explaining essential medical & background info, which can be shared with anyone
- Reminders and Notifications to make scheduling and note taking easier
Want something you don't see?
Let us know and we will set you up!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.