Try the most advanced reading comprehension tool in the App Store for free!
"This app helped me in my reading. Now I have an A+. I am very happy I tried this app."
3rd Grade Non-Fiction Stories:
- The Life of Abraham Lincoln
3rd Grade Fiction Stories:
- Snow Day
- A Tadpole Tale
4th Grade Non-Fiction Stories:
- The History of Video Games
- The Appalachian Trail
4th Grade Fiction Stories:
- Lily's New Glasses
- Dodgeball Day
5th Grade Non-Fiction Stories:
- Predator Insects!
- The Story of Clara Barton
5th Grade Fiction Stories:
- Holiday Spirit
- The Haunted Library
*One new free story each week!*
Our Reading Comprehension series was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their reading and understanding skills:
• This free app contains 12 original stories for grades 3, 4, and 5
• Choose between fiction, non-fiction, or a mix of both fiction and non-fiction selections
• Read and test your comprehension with a variety of questions about the selected passages
• Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
• Each passage and question set takes approximately 5-8 minutes to complete (stories for older grade levels 7-10 minutes)
• Specifically appropriate content chosen at each grade level
• Aligned with CCSS - Common Core State Standards
• Works well in classrooms for independent study time
• Email student test results to share their progress
• Increase student reading comprehension and their scores!
All Access Subscription includes:
• hundreds of stories from 2nd grade to 8th grade level
• Ability to create multiple student profiles
• Option to review past scores and results
• Audio for each story to be read out loud
• Highlighting of the words to read along (with audio)
• Cancel anytime, write to us if you have any questions!
Teachers: stories and question sets from this app can be assigned as activities in Apple's Schoolwork app
"I like how it highlights where the answer was in the passage when you pick your answer." - Kami Butterfield, teacher
"The selections are age appropriate and the responses to the questions are not too easy - some thought needs to go into it." - Mary Skummer, teacher
"The feature showing where the answer is located in the passage is a spot on tool since I ask my students to be able to provide this in their oral and written responses." - Harold Nelson, teacher
"Great for reading practice - I would highly recommend it."
"These apps are awesome! Our boys absolutely love these. We have done 3rd, 4th & 5th grade comprehension. They love the fun aspect of getting the questions right, and think of these more as games than the learning apps they are."
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 9-11
Categories: Reading, Vocabulary
- New stories!
- New free story each week
- Dynamic font for stories
- Unlock additional stories, and hear audio of the stories
Leave us a review and let us know what other stories you'd like to read about. Thanks so much for all your support!
- Peekaboo Studios LLC
- 116.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Peekaboo Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription USD 3.59
- All Access USD 8.39
- All Access USD 28.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.