Take proactive steps to improve your health conditions. At anywhere, and anytime, the iHealthCare app allows you to measure your health vitals using iHealth's wide-range of FDA and CE approved Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices to be shared with doctors for proactive monitoring and analysis.
The app has the following features:
• Care Task – Allows you to view, and perform the care tasks that was assigned by your doctor. For example, blood glucose reading.
• Vitals – Allows automated uploads from your IoT devices. You can view, track, and trend your readings; your doctor will be able to review the results.
Alerts – Allows various alerts to be sent via SMS, e-mail and/or notifications to you and your care team to remind you to take your readings or inform you of abnormal readings.
• Care Plans – Allows you to view all the programmes as defined by your healthcare provider.
• CareChat - Allows you to communicate with your care team anytime, and anywhere.
• Payments - Allows you to view all your invoices, and make payments online.
Under iHealthCare, doctors and nurses can monitor your health data regularly, thus managing your health conditions effectively through remote monitoring.
iHealth devices are award-winning line of products that include blood pressure monitors, blood glucose monitors, body analysis scales, pulse oximeters, and activity trackers. All iHealth products sync directly with the iHealthCare mobile app that makes monitoring, viewing, and storing of health vitals effortless.
To fully enjoy the features of the mobile application, you need to be registered and enrolled by your iHealthCare provider (a clinic/hospital/health institution).
If you would like to find out more on how to enrol, please contact us at:
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +65 6813 3636
NOTE: You need to be a paid subscriber to use the iHealthCare application.
If you have recently purchased a device from us and would like to download a device mobile application, please download the `iHealth MyVitals` app.
1. Fixed the issue of latest vital reading not being displayed
2.Allow mobile user (participant) to manage Credit Card for mobile payment.
- iHealth Labs Inc.
- 49 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 iHealthlabs Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.