Site Audit Pro makes auditing simple. Record Issues, add Assignees, add annotated Images, and share customisable Reports easier and faster than ever.
‘The fastest way to audit on the go’
Site Audit Pro helps thousands of businesses worldwide improve their productivity by making audits and inspections quicker to carry out and easier to manage. Whether performing a safety inspection, snagging issues, creating a punch list, or providing a quotation, Site Audit Pro will help you collate and share your findings on the go with customised Reports to add a personal and professional touch.
- Record Issues with an Image, add a Title, Assignee and Comments.
- Annotate Images to highlight important information.
- Organise Issues into Projects, adding site and client details specific to each Project.
- Share a professional audit Report instantly, without the need to head back to the office. Share your Reports as a PDF via email, Dropbox, device file sharing and more.
- Print Reports in an instant with AirPrint support.
- Add personal details to your Reports; include Company Name, Logo, Auditor Name and Signature.
- Change the content to reflect your industry. Instead of ‘Identified 12 Issues’, why not use ‘Found 12 Problems’ or ‘Examined 12 Properties’? Site Audit Pro is adaptable to a number of industries.
- Choose from and customise a range of 8 professional Report designs.
- Punch Lists
- Snag Lists
- Documenting various items
And so much more!
Whenever you need to capture and report important data, choose Site Audit Pro.
Download Site Audit Pro today to save time, improve productivity and make audits and inspections organised and hassle-free.
Site Audit Pro Cloud is our subscription service that allows you to store your projects in the cloud and access them from the web. Whilst the subscription does give you access to some of the more advanced features and access, it is not required to use and generate Reports. The features below are what you would gain access to by subscribing, whereas the features above are what are already included in the base app.
1. ACCESS PROJECTS FROM THE WEB
Create, edit and share Reports from our web app. Using the new website allows you to quickly type up comments using your computers keyboard as well as accessing your Projects from any browser.
2. MULTIPLE IMAGES
You can now show more than one Image for each Issue. This is useful for showing several angles of the same Issue, or to compare before and after Images.
Sync your projects between devices. Start your project with your iPhone, type it up on an iPad, and do final editing on your PC or laptop. Reports can be generated from any location.
Organise your Projects into Folders. Place several Projects for one property in a Folder. Name your Folders after the area, client, group, site or anything you want to keep organised!
5. MORE PROJECT INFORMATION
Add a site address for each Project, as well as a Project photo to give the finishing touch to your Report’s cover.
6. ISSUE DUE DATES
Give Issues a Due Date so your Assignees know exactly how long they have to complete any tasks required.
7. COMPLETE ISSUES
Mark your Issues as completed. If all your Issues are completed, you can now even mark the whole Project as completed.
8. REPORT COLOURS
In addition to these new themes, you can now set up your own colour scheme! Prefer to use a blue that matches your company’s logo, over the default red in a theme? Now you can!
*** Subscription Information ***
A monthly or annual purchase will be applied to your iTunes account at the end of the trial. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
*** Subscription Terms ***
You can find the terms and conditions of the subscription here:
- Title, Assignee and Comments fields for Cloud Projects now save correctly.
- Images added from the Photo Library now conform to the "Use Square Images" setting.
- Annotation Images no longer zoom in when attempting to add annotations.
- "Prepared For" Report cover text no longer shows if the Project Clien t field is empty.
- Timestamps setting in Report options now saves consistently.
- Adding multiple Cloud Issues will now no longer occasionaly duplicate Issues.
- Reports using the Corporate theme will now use the custom 'Issue' wording if one has been set.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Veam Studios Ltd
- 149.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Veam Studios Ltd
- USD 17.99
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly USD 8.99
- Yearly USD 77.99