A healthy mind and body is pivotal for student success at the University of California, Riverside. Download the UCRSRC app today and get updated information on activities and events from the UCR Recreation department. Our award winning Student Recreation Center (SRC), is a valuable resource to the UCR community and is a beacon for students who crave friendship, health, fitness, and well-being. The UCRSRC app is a wonderful tool for the UCR Highlanders who want to participate in recreation at all levels.
Why download the UCRSRC app?
- View schedules for classes, events, games, trips, workshops, climbing clinics, cooking demos and more from the UC Riverside Recreation department.
- Add events to your personal calendar and set reminders to alert you of an upcoming activity.
- Join our growing social media community on all of our platforms @UCRSRC, and be a part of the conversation.
- Access usage counts, and plan your visit to the SRC while avoiding wait times for facilities and equipment.
- Learn more about our activities, registrations, hours, contact information, and directions.
- Use our own built-in QR code reader to access information and complete surveys at the Student Rec Center.
Usage Counts - an updated feature that allows UCR Highlanders access to historical and live counts within the facility. This feature is useful for members who want to plan their time at at the SRC and avoid wait times to facilities and equipment.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.