You can learn anything. For free.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of music notation. Get a head start on next semester's geometry fundamentals. Prepare for the SAT, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, NCLEX-RN, and AP exams. Or, if you're feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire-stick farming changes the landscape of Australia.
Whether you're a student, teacher, homeschooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien trying to get a leg up in earthly biology — Khan Academy's learning library is available to you, for free.
- Learn anything, for free: Thousands of interactive exercises, videos, and articles at your fingertips. Study math, science, economics, finance, grammar, history, government, politics, and much, much more.
- Sharpen your skills: Practice exercises, quizzes, and tests with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you're learning in school, or practice at your own pace.
- Keep learning when you're offline: Bookmark and download your favorite content to watch videos without an internet connection.
- Pick up where you left off: Your learning syncs with khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date.
Learn using videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics (microeconomics, macroeconomics), humanities (art history, civics, finance, US history, US government and politics, world history), and more (including computer science principles)!
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- Introducing support for Korean!
- Introducing support for Serbian!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Khan Academy is an education app for everyone—whether you’re a parent helping your first grader with geometry or a postgrad looking for a deep dive into microfinance. If there’s a topic you want to learn about—no matter how basic or advanced—chances are Khan Academy has a video lesson for it.
I am very surprised and thankful for the hard work put in this app
I started use the app today and after a while I was expecting some add or a massage saying that I have to pay money to continue using the app (common for most of the apps in the App Store). It seemed almost unreal that such a great app with rich contest and beautiful design can be absolutely free to everyone. I hope that the people who put effort in the app know how much it helps student, such as me, pass through classes with high grades. It is a great tool also for professors and just people who want to explore the world in every detail. I am going to try it on the Ipad and hope to see a greater result after using the app a while.
- Khan Academy
- 57 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, French, Georgian, German, Indonesian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Khan Academy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.