Learn How to identify Common Postural Disorders.
Acquire the tools to correct various postural problems!
Groundbreaking new premium software in the field of Human Posture by Muscle and Motion & Dr. Gill Solberg.
The development of this app took years as we transferred the written words to easily understandable video clips.
Ever wished you could learn how to diagnose your patient's posture patterns? NOW YOU CAN!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
• You will learn to identify and diagnose postural problems
• Learn how to treat those posture defects/problems
• Integrate some posture exercises in your regular training session
• Principles of therapeutic applications for people with Postural problems
• Techniques for comprehensive postural diagnosis
• Building adapted therapeutic effective exercises
• Gain the ability to identify typical postural tendencies
• You will be able to adapt any exercise to any kind of problem
You will also understand how making a small change in a range of motion in one joint can solve a problem in another joint.
WHO IT BENEFITS?
This comprehensive professional software was built especially for teachers, therapists, and instructors of all movement methods who are interested in deepening their understanding of the anatomical, kinesiological and motor components of human movement and to improve the quality of their teaching and instruction.
• Personal Fitness Trainers & Coaches
• Pilates, Dance & Yoga Instructors
• Chiropractors and Physical & Occupational Therapists
• Massage Therapists
• Kinesiology & Anatomy Students
• University & College Professors
• Fitness Enthusiasts
The professional collaboration between Dr. Gill Solberg and Amit Gal Alon takes the world of human kinesiology a few steps forward and creates a compulsory visual tool for every trainer/teacher who is interested in deepening his/her understanding of the movement and posture system.
MUSCLE AND MOTION POSTURE INCLUDES:
• Postural disorder: Kyphosis, Lordosis, Flat Back, Scoliosis.
• Therapeutic exercises.
• eBook: Postural disorders and musculoskeletal dysfunction. Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment
• Postural tests / assessments
• 3D Anatomy of the Muscular & Skeletal systems
• 3D Kinesiology in Motion
• 3D Core Training Anatomy
This unique and professional app contains hundreds of very high quality and original visuals and deals with the connection between theoretical and practical aspects of human movement and posture with the aim of expanding and enriching the uses of movement for therapy and for daily activity and improving posture patterns in daily functioning.
Posture by Muscle&Motion
Full Access - 1 Month - $29.99/month
Full Access - 1 Year - $149.99/year
Full access including unlimited access to all of our Posture videos, Yoga videos, Muscular Anatomy videos and explanations, Kinesiology & Skeletal videos.
Plans automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
our account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the price mentioned above per the period.
You can cancel at any time through the iTunes store settings.
Questions? Suggestions? You can write to us at Muscle & Motion. Our trusty customer support team is just an email away --- simply write to email@example.com
Wishing you a fruitful and exciting learning experience.
With any question, we are here for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Muscle and Motion team
This version includes a modification in behavior of mute and subtitles functions.
Posture Team, M&M
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Muscle & Motion LTD
- 98.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Muscle&Motion
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Full Access USD 29.99
- Yearly Full Access USD 149.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.