Simplify how you manage your wait list with On Cue for Restaurants. Notify customers and staff by integrating this free iPad application with an LRS paging system, or using SMS texting. On Cue, is easy-to-use and equipped with fast guest entry, multiple options for notifying waiting guests, table management, staff paging and service delivery features.
When integrated with LRS pagers, guests can be notified using both SMS text messaging and classic restaurant pagers. And when also integrated with LRS' remote table updater, staff can instantly change a table's status from anywhere in the restaurant; allowing you to seat tables even faster.
On Cue for Restaurants – the easiest and most complete solution for managing on-site communication between guests and staff.
On Cue Benefits:
* Complete Messaging — a wait list tool that can message using both SMS and pagers
* The Easiest Guest Management App — the simplest, easiest-to-use app on the market to manage your wait list and assign tables.
* Table Assignment and Management — create your tables list and assign parties to tables, maintain their status, and seat guests more quickly
* Staff Messaging — alert staff members and managers when they're needed with a simple staff paging option
* Designed by Experts — as the inventors of the original LRS restaurant coaster pager, we know how important it is to efficiently manage waiting guests
* Reporting — daily statistics summarize how many parties were notified on-time or late, how many parties were seated or abandoned, and the average wait time and party size
* Easy Guest Entry
* SMS Notifications and Custom Text Messaging
* Classic Pager Notifications for Guests and Staff
* Guest Detail Capture — party size, preferences, and notes
* Table Status and Assignment
* Multiple iPads – manage one waitlist from up to 3 iPads
- Synching and performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Long Range Systems, LLC
- 27.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Long Range Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.