Poig is a little, homesick alien. It wants to get as far up as possible.
It bounces between the bars; to help, determine the next angle of reflection with a slider.
Poig bounces off horizontally if the slider is on the left side.
The angle is increased the more on the right side the slider is.
You score a point every time Poig hits a new bar.
Poig drops back to the start when you miss.
How many points can you score?
A training mode helps to get used to the slider. While in training mode, missing a bar doesn't matter.
- training mode
- standard or daily distribution of bars
- average is determined by the last 16 games
- button to show achievements
- two new achievements
- game is now controlled by a slider
- minor bug fix
- full-screen ads instead of banner ads
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.