Play your way to a calmer day.
Family friendly relaxation, breathing exercise and activity app.
Baby Pandas grow up fast! Chill Panda is excited to go out into the world but feels worried about exploring alone! Chill Panda heads to the beautiful island of Chill Ville near the sea where it's said that a very calm and wise panda lives. Discover the secrets of the island. Help Chill Panda manage fear and worry. So that nothing can stop Panda from having fun! Embark on an expedition through the island of Chill Ville with Chill Panda in this atmospheric point and click adventure game. Find hidden objects, solve puzzles, create captivating artwork, and take on quests for the Panda Islanders. Can you help keep Panda calm and fill up the Well of Wellbeing?
- Fill Chill Panda's Well of Wellbeing by drinking water and chewing bamboo.
- Meet the villagers and help them out by farming and clearing the land.
- Use your senses to catch fireflies.
- Create colourful pictures and to decorate Chill Panda's home.
- Earn coins by completing tasks to buy furniture and equipment for Panda's home and garden.
- Release energy at the beach by surfing the waves or banging on the drums.
- Personalise Panda with new wardrobe options and backpack customisation.
- Collect seeds and grow your own flower garden.
The Science Behind Chill Panda:
So, here's the important bit... Chill Panda isn't a medical device but the techniques we use in the game draw on a broad spectrum of scientific studies and evidence. There are plenty of games on the market that address the issue of anxiety in adults but very few designed to help children under eight recognise and manage feelings of anxiety. Now more than ever children are experiencing more anxiety at a younger age. There's a lot of well publicised research exploring why children are more anxious and areas of children's mental health to be aware of. Mental health charity Place2Be says two thirds of 10/11 year olds worry all the time. It's shocking but there’s plenty for them to worry about in the modern world.
By working closely with Dr Caroline Belcher, CGA has identified four pillars of relaxation. These pillars help refocus anxious children and are incorporated into activities in our game - giving children skills for life.
Updated graphics, character design, customisation options, animation quality, controls, storyline extended as well as world, additional features and mini games.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Onteca Ltd
- 503.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6 to 8
- © CGA Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription USD 1.99
- Standard Monthly Subscription USD 1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.