The Digital Building–Installer mobile app digitizes and simplifies installation of the Catalyst Digital Building Series. It enables the lighting installer/electrician to validate, configure, diagnose and verify the Day 0 installation of a Cisco Digital Ceiling solution.
The Commissioning and Installation of the CDB Series switch is simplified to a great extent.
* Create project to club switch deployments.
* Connect to the CDB switch via Bluetooth or serial console.
* Monitor status of Switch and get a snapshot on health of the device.
* Get summary or detailed information on the downlink ports.
* Enable port LEDs on the switch
* Troubleshoot general port level issues.
* Run TDR checks to isolate cable problems.
* Update the switch software version.
* Apply template configurations.
* Validate your PoE and non-PoE, IoT device connections.
* Visually locate switch using the Finder functionality.
* Sequentially test all lights by toggling on/off states.
* Print switch and port labels.
* Take backup of switch configuration or apply previously backed up configuration to switch.
* Mail out switch configuration to Admin for offline verification.
* Generate and send individual switch snapshots and project reports.
* Added ability to transfer switch configuration files to the App over e-mail, eases workflow of sending configuration file to multiple engineers mobile devices.
* Added ability to mail back configuration files from switch over e-mail for troubleshooting.
* Compatible issues with CDB switches running latest software, resolved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.