The DSBconnect mobile banking app for Apple for Denison State Bank allows you to do your DSB banking from your Apple iPhone or iPad. It’s fast, secure and free. With the DSBconnect app, you can:
• Check account balances, posted transactions, and images of cleared items.
• Use Move Money to: Pay bills * Transfer funds between DSB accounts and make loan payments * Transfer money to other people using Person to Person (P2P) with just their email address or mobile text number * Transfer money to other outside bank accounts you own using External Transfers.
• Set up sub-users under your control to access your bank accounts.
• Use Mobile Remote Deposit to deposit checks from your device.
• Manage the settings and functionality of your DSB Visa Debit card, including card on/off.
• Retrieve account alerts and bank messages.
• Opt-in to get your bank account statements and notices posted.
• Call/email DSB and find the nearest DSB branches and ATMs.
• Adjust settings and recover forgotten login credentials.
To use this app, you must be a Denison State Bank account holder and be registered for DSBconnect digital banking. To register on a browser, go to www.dsbks.com and click “Sign Up” in the Login area on right; to register from the app, download the app to your device from App Store and click the “Sign Up” link at the bottom of the app home page. Once registered, you can login with your unique Username, Password and security questions/answers that you select during the registration, and can activate Face ID/Thumb ID logins in the Profile menu.
• Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.