Welcome to SKIDOS! Let your 5-11 year olds enjoy our wide range of fun learning games.
SKIDOS games including Hop Star help kids master their mathematics skills and develop their interest in coding. You may subscribe to SKIDOS from within this app or you can log in to an existing account to get started. SKIDOS subscriptions are auto renewable with monthly & annual plans for 3 users. So, three kids of different age can learn and progress in their own individual learning style.
SKIDOS Hop Star:
Solving math and coding problems has never been so much fun!
"This game is ADDICTIVE ! "Frogger Type" Math game to keep one busy for basically forever" - TeachersWithApps
Hop over trucks, Alligators, falling Elephants while collecting coins! Use your Math and Coding Skills to unlock new characters and power-ups. Will you get to the end of the jungle?
From the award winning creators of Milk Hunt comes Hop Star: a game which tests kids' tapping and timing skills to their limit while flexing their mental muscle on a learning adventure.
Once they hop into our crazy, colourful 3D pixelated world they'll collect coins by leaping over trucks, alligators, hippos and ...err... falling Elephants.
DEAR PARENTS & TEACHERS,
SKIDOS apps are designed first as super fun games that children already LOVE playing. Then, we integrate the interactive learning content into them. That’s why kids ACTUALLY love our games.
HELP YOUR KIDS LEARN MATH & CODING
All SKIDOS games turn classroom lessons into fun and interactive challenges.
In this updated version, we added much more playfulness and even more interactive ways for your kids to strengthen their math skills! Our improved math questions are now more visual and dynamic, for a more engaging and fun experience.
Kids love playing games. Why not teach them the logic behind their favorite games? With SKIDOS games, they can get inspired and interested in programming from a young age.
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
Kids LOVE mobile games. We LOVE building games. All SKIDOS games are predominantly designed as fun engaging games and then integrated with interactive learning content.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Kids have different learning styles. All SKIDOS games give children the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade and topic, and progress with problem solving.
START CRACKING CODING AND LOVING MATH
All learning content in SKIDOS games are aligned to the national standards for Mathematics and cover a comprehensive list of topics.
These include number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as well as fractions, decimals, geometry and so much more!
For kids who are interested in coding, SKIDOS has developed a unique curriculum which teaches them concepts around basic programming and computational thinking.
All SKIDOS games have 20 levels on how to move objects, which help the kids to understand the logic of game coding.
All SKIDOS games are COPPA and GDPR compliant and have no third-party advertising.
Get 6 year LEARNING PACK for 3 users and play all SKIDOS GAMES UNLIMITED for 6 years!
- SKIDOS has monthly & annual auto-renewable subscription plans for 3 users
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
More details can be found at: http://skidos.com/subscription
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For support, write to us at: email@example.com
BIG NEW FEATURES IN ALL SKIDOS GAMES:
- One subscription to play ALL SKIDOS GAMES unlimited!
- New improved interactive learning design
- Minimum parent supervision for an independent learning experience
- Easy-to-access reports to keep an eye on your child’s progress
- Now even MORE kid-friendly design for an improved gaming experience
- New algorithm to make learning even more dynamic
- Minor bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Skidos Learning Private Limited
- 313.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Skidos Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Unlimited Learning USD 4.99
- Unlock family pack USD 3.99
- Skidos Monthly Subscription USD 4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.