M32-Q for MIDAS M32 Digital Mixing Console
M32-Q adds full iPhone or iPod Touch personal monitor mixing capabilities to the M32 Digital Mixer. With M32-Q musicians can control their own stereo monitor mix with full access to all 32 input channels individually or through the M32's MCA (Mix Control Association) faders. Each band member can group inputs to four MCAs allowing for one-fader control over a group of channels, greatly simplifying the mix during performance.
Setup is simple – just connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to the same wireless network as the M32; no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. And, with no specific limit on the number of users, M32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix.
* Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Stereo Monitoring Control from iPhone/iPod Touch
* Assign any combination of inputs to four available MCA (mix control association) Faders
* MCA's allow concurrent trimming of all assigned signals with just one fader:
--more me--less band--more click track--less percussion ...the choice is yours!
* Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32
* Control all Auxiliary Input 1 – 8 and 4 Stereo Effects Return Sends to Bus Mixes
* Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
* Connect multiple iPhone/iPod Touch units simultaneously
Requires a wireless router connected to the M32 Digital Mixer.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.