The legendary 2000 AD, the Judge Dredd Megazine and dozens of digital graphic novels are now available on your iPad or iPhone – plus incredible FREE comics to read now!
Install now to read the free DREDD movie tie-in comic, plus two massive FREE sampler issues of top 2000 AD stories featuring future lawman Judge Dredd, undead cowboy Ichabod Azrael, ‘gentleman zombie’ Zombo, the action-packed dog soldiers of Kingdom, the Steampunk crime tale Stickleback, and post-apocalyptic werewolf series Age of the Wolf!
The app also gives you access to digital graphic novels collecting stories from the past 40 years, including the complete best selling Judge Dredd Case Files series, the newest Judge Dredd books, and more classic 2000 AD titles such as Rogue Trooper, Sláine, the ABC Warriors, Nikolai Dante, and Robo-Hunter!
Subscribe now to get up to THREE MONTHS of FREE back issues and have the latest editions delivered direct to your device – every week and every month!
2000 AD is the weekly SF anthology comic that brings you the cosmos’s best stories, filled with action and adventure with black humour and a dark satirical edge!
The monthly Judge Dredd Megazine not only showcases new adventures for Judge Dredd, but also series based in his world, further expanding the Dredd universe. In addition, there are interviews with leading writers and artists, and each issue includes a bonus 64-page graphic novel every month, featuring material from the 2000 AD archive!
Subscription to weekly 2000 AD Progs:
1 month at $9.99 (includes 1 month of free back issues*)
3 months at $27.99 (includes 2 months of free back issues*)
12 months at $99.99 (includes 3 months of free back issues*)
Subscription to monthly Judge Dredd Megazine:
1 month at $4.99 (includes 1 free back issue*)
3 months at $14.99 (includes 2 free back issues*)
12 months at $54.99 (includes 3 free back issues*)
* free back issues promotional offer is for new subscribers only
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. This option to manage your subscription can also be found in the app.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Faster, happier, more zarjaz: the 2000 AD app upgrade brings you a new home page, in-app videos and a new bookmarks page, as well as improved navigation and battery life!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you're in the states, it's a lot cheaper to buy these books off the app than from your local shop (and you'll get 'em faster too). The app could use a "guided-view" like ComiXology to make the progs easier to read- especially on your phone. The material itself is fun, though a few stories can at times be virtually incomprehensible, and always entertaining.
Perfect complement to the comic
The app keeps getting better and better. This is the easiest way to keep up to date with your 2000AD subscription. They listen to their customers and always have some kind of deal going on. From their huge digital back issue collection to their graphic novels at very cheap prices. Great way to keep yourself entertained each week with so much fantastic content. Been reading for 35 years now and hope it continues far into the future.
Love the content but the app gets worse every update
Have been a reader since the 1980s, and still subscribe, but the 2000AD app gets worse and worse with each update from the developers. It’s slow, buggy, the UI is cumbersome, and right now is refusing to restore purchases I made in iTunes.
- Rebellion Publishing Limited Apps
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2012 Rebellion 2000 AD
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 AD Subscription $9.99
- Judge Dredd Megazine $4.99
- 2000 AD Subscription $27.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.