10+ thousand users already use Pods.
Pods turn your iPhone into a simple and elegant pedometer or running app.
Just put your phone in your pocket and start walking or running while listening to your radio or podcast favorites!
- Turn on GPS and save your walks or runs
- Share map with your walks or running rounds
- Read popular articles from the rowers you follow
- Navigate between chapters, if supported by the podcast
- Quick overview of your daily steps
- Search among thousands of Radio and Podcasts
- Airplay & ChromeCast: Send episodes directly to your TV or speakers with a single touch.
- Lists the sensate sections
- Import podcasts from other players
Enable podcast radio and let Pods mix podcasts for you
- Change language in the app
- 3D Touch support
- Control the player from the headphones
- Bluetooth support
- Browse podcasts even without an internet connection
Discover and subscribe to 10,000 podcasts from iTunes.
- Share a 5-30 second audio clip from the podcast
- Supports dynamic links, share and open podcasts in the app
List and edit locally downloaded podcasts
- Play podcasts at different speeds 1/2, x 1x and 2x
- Stream and play podcasts
- Shows time left for all played episodes
- Works on iPhone and iPad
- View popular articles linked to your podcasts
Displays sections by length 30min 60min, 90min and 120min
- Lists the Swedish podcast top list
- Shows selected popular episodes
- Drag and drop to update popular episodes
Lists the following 16 podcast categories
- Video games
- News & Politics - Business
Authorities & organizations
- Games & hobbies
- Religion & spirituality
- Children & family
- Society & culture
Science & medicine
- Sports & leisure
- TV & film
Hundreds of radio stations around the world
- Search for section lengths 15,30,60 and 120min
- Search by podcast title
- Search by section name
- Quick local filtering on popular podcasts
- Shows trending podcasts
- Filter search results on podcasts and sections
- Read more about the podcast online
- Subscribe and receive notifications of new episodes
- Share QR code for podcast
- Play and change sections
- Share podcast episodes
- Shows if new sections are available
- Shows time left for started episodes
- Listen to extra sports broadcasts from Swedish radio.
- Search or listen to your favorite stations
- Sort the playlist as you like
- Save (+) sections that you want to listen to later
- Download episodes and listen offline
- Read more about a specific section
Take bare downloaded episodes
**** Review comments ****
"The player works great with iPhone 's 3D touch interface"
"You can search your favorite by episode names. It also displays time left of any started podcast. It automatically save your last podcast. You can also control the podcast by your headphone." /reviewtheapps.com
New in this version:
- Added support for Israel/Hebrew language and Guatemala
- Set your step goals
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works, simple, has skip
While using Bluetooth, audio stops when Waze has a turn/alert notification, it stops the pod player, and you have to pause & play to resume podcast playing.
Also the forward /back button on Bluetooth controller doesn’t do anything to pods app, it should skip forward/back when pressed.
Interface is clean and simple, I like that I can discover more podcasts out there.
Developer Response ,
Thanks! For your feedback, I tried to reproduce the forward/back button bug, but with my bluetooth it works. It's probably some crappy code i wrote that i haven't found yet, will continue looking for it. :)
Ok app... when it works
I really liked this app when I discovered it. It has some nice features and looks like it has potential to be my go-to podcast app.
The most recent updates have been frustrating, purging all my chosen podcasts and making me begin as though I never used the app. That was annoying, but something I was willing to accept since I never paid for the “pro” upgrade.
The MOST ANNOYING thing that the most recent upgrade has done is make the playing of podcasts unstable. Podcasts will simply and randomly STOP PLAYING in the middle of a program. This function is (duh) the prime purpose of the app, and it’s now somewhat broken. If you restart the app, you can continue listening to the cast where the app paused, but why should that be? While listening to a 30 minute podcast, this pause in the program can sometimes happen 4-5 times.
Rather than leave a review to complain about this, I originally thought I’d leave the developer feedback from either app. There IS a link within the app to do that, BUT IT IS A FUNCTION THAT ONLY WORKS FOR PRO USERS!!! (How crazy is that??)
I really want to continue liking this app, but if this pausing doesn’t get fixed soon (please please), I will be moving on.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the comments.
I really agree about the crazy link thing, it's a bug a fixed in todays release (5.5).
About the pause bug i’m trying to reproduce it(no luck so far),
The only time automatic pause should occur is when a new headphone/device is unplugged/plugged in.
If you can please provide some more info(does it pause without using headphones?, are you playing via cromecast, does it pause for all shows you are listening to, device?)
Of course i will send you a free code so you can upgrade for free.
Have a nice day :)
I like the topics they cover. Never heard another podcast like this. Pretty imaginative
Developer Response ,
Thanks! for feedback, let me know if you are missing some feature in the app. Thanks! / Miguel
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Miguel Krantz
- 50.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Pods Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.