"Abura ca Bubbler" is a simple game that involves combining bubbles to make the biggest one you can, then popping it.
Earn points and level up bit by bit by popping bubbles.
Popped bubbles create ripples that will pop any other bubbles in range, one after another. In this way, a lot of bubbles can be popped in succession, creating a popping chain reaction and accumulating a massive amount of points.
・How many points can you earn with bubble-popping chains, and how high can you level up?
・How big a bubble can you make by merging many smaller ones together?
Compete in this challenging game and find out.
Take on the challenge and see if you can reach the highest level!
(As bubble size increases in 1mm increments, making sizes such as 5.5mm possible, the highest level achievable will be determined by the screen width of each device.)
There are also great prizes waiting to be claimed when target levelrs are reached.
Find out for yourself what can by won by playing the game.
*I recommend playing on a large screen device.
*I recommend that you use a stylus if you play in a small device.
[ Features ]
- Enjoy the pleasing sensation of jelly-like bubbles, created with our newly developed physical bubble engine.
- Despite the simple rules, the game is addictive and hard to put down.
- The auto-save features allows for advancing through the game bit by bit, in users' own spare time.
- Because of the above mentioned reasons, playing on a larger device is recommended to those who intend aiming for the higher levels.
- Personal preferences, including turning the screen display on or off and changing the BGM, can be set.
- Plenty of tips and tutorials ensure anyone can come to grips with the game quickly.
- Upon reaching specific levels, special prizes can be claimed.
- As the size of the growing bubble is displayed to scale on all devices, devices with larger screens will naturally allow for a greater overall bubble size and, as a result, increased playability.
[ Target Audience ]
- As the rules are simple and easy to learn, the game can be enjoyed by all, even those who do not normally play games.
- Because the game can be played in a slow, leisurely fashion, it is recommended for anyone who is regularly under a lot of stress.
###===----- How to Play -----===###
Earn points and level up by making bubbles bigger and popping them!
There are lots of bubbles floating up onto the stage, and you can tap them to combine them or pop them.
You can combine them with bubbles of about the same size or red bubbles.
When it gets big enough to pop, the color will get slightly darker.
[Red Bubbles ]
They can be combined with any bubble.
- If you tap the place where it touches the bubble you want to combine it with, it will be absorbed into the larger one to form one bubble. However, you cannot join bubbles if the size difference is too great.
- If you tap the center area, the bubble will pop. If there is a poppable bubble near the bubble you popped, it will cause a second pop for a combo.
- If you trace the screen with your finger in a stirring motion, new bubbles will form. You can also move the surrounding bubbles.
- Basic rules -
Summed up in one sentence...
"Just earn points and level up by making bubbles bigger and popping them!"
It's so easy!
When the bubble gets big enough to pop, the color will change slightly.
When this happens, tap the center area to pop the bubble.
Try to make the bubbles as big as possible.
This gives you more points (see below) when you pop them.
As you might have guessed, you get points by popping bubbles and you level up when you get over a certain amount of points.
Try to see how far you can level up.
The size of the largest bubble popped is also recorded.
If you break the record, people will admire you!
Challenge yourself to see how big you can make them.
> Improved: The screen is automatically adjusted so that the buttons are not hidden by notched devices or home bars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Takemi Matsumoto
- 136.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Moaisoft Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.