Accordo is a retro inspired chord machine in the vein of the Suzuki Omnichord. Select the root note from the keyboard and choose from 8 different chords, then use the strum strip to play the chord just like an autoharp. Includes a built in rhythm machine and adjustable effects like wah and reverb.
Features & Adjustable Settings:
• Use the strum strip to strum chords or use chord buttons for full chords
• Built in rhythm machine with 10 drum patterns
• Combine chords. For example, hold down the "min" and "7th" buttons for a minor 7th chord.
• Separate tone shaping for chord buttons and strum strip.
• Volume balance between chord buttons and strum strip
• Sustain length for strum strip.
• Reverb for both chords and rhythm machine.
• Master volume
• Rhythm volume
• Tempo for rhythm machine
• Swing for rhythm machine
Ratings and Reviews
Just ok. Not very usable
The reason there isn't a trial is because you wouldn't buy it. No locking function, can't smoothly transition from major/minor chords, drums are crap. You won't be playing any songs on this : (
Great chord app!
I love this app! It's really fun and easy to play. I don't know how to play a keyboard irl but with this I can make music that actually sounds good right away. It's cool for jamming with friends too because they can tell me which chords are in a song and I can play along improvisationally. It's pretty similar to the omnichord if you've seen that.
Limited way behind it's time.
For a product that cost 5 dollars. I honestly expected more. No midi connectivity. This would have been acceptable in the early days of iOS. So I say it is a certainly a waste of money folks. There are so many other great apps worth your time by big names too. Unfair review because this is purely based on price. I will rate this again if they make it free or they completely update the features but for now. Trash.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.