You look for a program, which returns a random result? You don't know, which answer you should pick in a test? You don't know, which meal you should choose? You need a random password? You want to play Lotto and need some numbers? And you need different configurations per random mode?
OK, exactly for that is ADchosA 2. ADchosA 2 returns a random result from A to Z, from 0 to 9, from images and from words. It can also generate a password or the numbers for your Lotto ticket.
- Random result from heads or tails
- Random result from images
- Random result from letters (A to Z, N to P is also possible, only one random result)
- Random result from letters (multiple random results)
- Random result from numbers (-999999 to 999999)
- Random result from words
- Random result from yes or no (or maybe)
- Password with capital letters, small letters, numbers and / or special characters, which should have a minimum length of 4
- Numbers for your Lotto ticket
- Synchronize via a path, mail or AirDrop
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Dietrich
- 7.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © A.D. 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.