ADchosA 3 4+
Your random result generator
ADchosa 3 is the successor of ADchosA 2 and a random generator for your Mac, which works with images, letters, numbers, passwords and words.
- 10 different random modes.
- Colors: Let a random color be generated and show you the RGB or CMYK values.
- Head or Tails: Flip a digital coin and ADchosA 3 will return one of the sides.
- Images: Define at least two images and ADchosA 3 will return one of them randomly.
- Letters: Choose a first and last letter and have one of them returned to you at random.
- Letter Lotto: Choose whether consonants, vowels or both should appear in the random result. Unlike the "Letters" random mode, in this mode you will get several letters in the random result.
- Lotto: Get several numbers randomly returned for your lottery ticket. It doesn't have to be 6 out of 49. Other lottery types can also be used. You only specify a starting number, an ending number and the number of numbers that are returned in the Dir result.
- Numbers: Enter a starting number and an ending number. ADchosA 3 will give you one of them back at random. The starting number cannot be less than -999999. The final number must not exceed 999999.
- Password: Have a random password generated from lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers and self-defined special characters. The minimum length of the password is 4 and can have a maximum of 1024 characters.- Words: Define at least two different words and let ADchosA 3 return one of them randomly.
- Yes or No: Get a random Yes or No returned. As a third option, you can also choose Maybe.
- Synchronization across devices thanks to Mail or AirDrop, also between macOS, iPadOS and iOS
- Choose different camera if you have more than one camera attached
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Dietrich
- 3.7 MB
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © A.D. 2023
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.