Your all-new online digital home for streaming music entertainment from The Cleveland Orchestra.
Named after the ensemble’s founder, Adella will offer exclusive access to The Cleveland Orchestra's forthcoming In Focus broadcast series, in addition to other on-demand music-entertainment content.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Adella on a monthly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.adella.live/tos
- Optimized for iOS 14 support
- Download manager optimizations
- Please ensure you have enabled Local Network permissions in your system settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You have to use it to understand
That it won't be what you expect, it is better.
Thank you to the apps officiants and to the Cleveland Orchestra.
You can now have Severance and the Orchestra at your leisure without having to park, walk, or wish someone else took that seat behind you.
I hope it will always be available for weathering uncomfortable times, inside or outside anyone's control.
I never signed up, using the Smart TV, as easily as I did with this app. And oh my the offerings it provides all for the a price that is a bit more than driving a car and parking for one concert.
To see, really see, the conductor, and to watch the players as they sit a great distance from one another introducing and growing their interludes and harmonizations. It is not a typical AV experience, it is Severance Hall and Music made very special.
It is using the best of technology to make a better and kinder experience about music for everyone. And all of this is at yours and your family's leisure.
Try it, you will not be disappointed.
The Cleveland Orchestra has created the perfect response to the current situation. This app (on iPhone and Apple TV) is flawless. The 2020 season is brilliant, but I am especially enamored with the smaller pieces in the app - Pärt’s Spiegel im Spiegel, Reich’s Nagoya Marimbas. These intimate performances bring you so close to the performers it feels like you are on stage. Every nuance is captured in perfect detail. The introductions to each piece are a great way to go deeper into the music and the performance. This is truly a new way to experience classical music!
The Adella platform presents one of the world’s best orchestras in high definition virtuosity. From the selection of the close-ups to the post production quality, this is an outstanding way to get your virtual classical music fix. Can’t wait to get back live, but until then, this is the way to listen.
Pro Tip: to get the most out of the quality, use a good set of headphones.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MUSICAL ARTS ASSOCIATION THE
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MUSICAL ARTS ASSOCIATION THE
- In-App Purchases
- Adella Monthly $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.