ADhabu 2 4+
Would you like to have an overview of your finances and you are looking for an app?
You want to manage your finances in categories?
Each category should have a maximum value?
Do you only need one income category or do you have the same income every month?
Then ADhabu 2 is the right app for you!
With ADhabu 2 you create first your default categories. You give each default category a name, a color and value. The value can be a currency value or a percentage. That is your decision. If you use percentages, you must also enter one maximum value for all default categories.
After creating the default categories, ADhabu 2 creates categories with the specified values for each new month. Now all you have to do is enter your items.
Each item has a name, a (current) date, a value and NEW in ADhabu 2 a repeat value. So recurring expenses are very easy to enter.
If you have several income categories or changing income, then you better take a look at ADhoke 3.
- Create as many outgoing categories as you wish
- Specify the outgoing categories by a maximum value per category or with percent values and one amount for all categories
- View the data between a timespan (only full months)
- Create items with a name, a date, a value and a repeating value
- Search for objects
- Export and printing of the visible data to a CSV file
- Export of the app data and import it on an other device
- Graphical statistic for yearly, monthly and daily overview
- Graphical statistic for yearly and monthly difference
- Option in the preference window to open the new item window at app launch
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Dietrich
- 3.4 MB
- Requires macOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © A.D. 2023
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.