With ADwriting Stat you organize you poems, stories and other text objects. For all you text objects you specify a title, a series title, a date, a category, the number of characters, lines and words.
ADwriting Stat will show then a statistic: How much text objects you wrote, which is the monthly or yearly average, and some other things.
- Input your text data (title, date, series title, character count, line count, word count, url to the original text object, the category, if the text objects is saved on disk, if the text objects was published)
- Highscore statistic for the number of text objects you wrote dayly, monthly or yearly
- Highscore statistic of the average of written text objects in a month or year
- Highscore statistic for the longest text (with character count, line count or word count)
- Graphic statistic of the number of written objects
- Export to XML and import from XML
- Import from text data (Selecting text objects and ADwriting Stat will set the title, series title, date, URL and ADwriting Stat will calculate the character count, line count and word count.)
- Sync via a file folder or a local network
Note: ADwriting Stat is not a word processing app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Dietrich
- 1.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © A.D. 2014 - 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.