Welcome to Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Aerofly FS 2 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircraft with fully animated and interactive 3D cockpits.
Aerofly FS 2 is a next generation flight simulator and sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic scenery. World wide coverage of elevation data and aerial images is included with Aerofly FS 2. At the same time, Aerofly FS 2 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying at our flight school or jump right into the captain's seat and land the majestic 747 at one of the busiest airports of the world.
• 21 aircraft included:
- F-15, F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58
- Robinson R22 Beta II Helicopter
- Dash-8 Q400
- ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane
- Airbus A320
- B777, B737-500, B747-400
- Bücker Jungmeister
- King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339
- Corsair F4U, Extra 330
- Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning
- Sopwith Camel
• Highly detailed and interactive 3D cockpits
• Adjustable cockpit lighting at night time
• Realistic flight physics
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images and over 200 airports for the South West of the United States
• World wide elevation and aerial images
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy VFR navigation
• Route editor for easy flight planning
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, clouds, visibility, thermal activity and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes
• Support for multiple joysticks, throttle units, rudder pedals and more
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Processor: 2.0GHz
• RAM: 8GB
• macOS: 10.12
• Free Space: 64GB
• Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with 512 MB. We do not recommend to use Aerofly with older Intel based integrated graphic cards.
• Input device: Dedicated USB/Bluetooth gamepad or USB joystick
This game requires either a gamepad or joystick for flying the aircraft. You can't control the aircraft by just using a mouse or keyboard.
Due to the high quality aerial images, the download size is very large and will take several hours to complete!
- New: B777 with various liveries
- A320 with new and updated liveries
- Corrections to the autopilot in various airplanes
- Improvements to F18, B747 and A320 avionics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Promising BUT not there yet
I wanted to take a break from x-plane 11 so I thought I would try this.
This sim has a lot of potential but I found it frustrating to set up my CH Eclipse yoke or CH Combatstick. The controller profiles simply do not work. There are random inputs from buttons that are not pressed. Support via email has been ineffective..
Although the menus and user interface are really good, a Mac specific user manual is needed as there are some differences not shown in the online manual/wiki. It is obvious that the wiki is for the Windows version.
Performance on my 2017 iMac with an 8GB video card is good. I tried running it windowed on 3 screens but it locked up after a few minutes dispite having the graphics settings at minimum.
From A Tier to C Tier
Ever since the new update with the 777, the textures got worse. Huge corrupted shadows cover the cockpit as well as the shadows created by aircraft. Ruins the immersion.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback. Please contact our support at https://www.aerofly.com/support so that we can help you. If possible please provide us with a screenshot.
Crashes on iMac and Macbook Pro
Fully loaded iMac and Macbook Pro - and it crashes on load on the Macbook Pro. On iMac, it runs for about 3 minutes, then as soon as I get above the clouds, it freezes. No other apps running. If there are, it freezes sooner. iPhone version rocks, but doesn't have the level of graphics the desktop version has. I would love this game if I could actually play it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 33.9 GB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (C) 2017-2020 IPACS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.