Welcome to the App for the Association Of Federal Defense Attorneys (AFDA), an online community for the federal defense bar. This App replaces the web site (www.afda.org) that first opened in 1995 when the Internet was in its relative infancy. With changing times, this App allows AFDA to provide its resources wherever you go.
1. Relevant Resources: a large collection of Blogs on federal criminal law topics. These blogs continually update so you can regularly view the most current postings here on the AFDA app.
2. Discussion Forums: a separate message board for each federal district nationwide. This is ideal for CJA panel attorneys and DFPDs who handle a high volume of federal criminal cases and need a central forum in their districts to cross-communicate.
3. Webinar Archive: view dozens of AFDA’s recorded webinars from 2012-2016.
AFDA charges a modest fee of one token ($25) for each of the following features:
1. Each webinar produced as of 2017. These are pre-recorded programs ranging from 45 to 90 minutes covering a wide variety of topics in federal criminal law, which you can view at your convenience.
2. Fed Crim Updates: a one-year subscription to view postings of case opinions and other key developments in the field of federal criminal law to stay current in our busy schedules.
Welcome to the AFDA community and thank you for your support.
Added the ability to search in articles.
New PDF reader added.
- Association of Federal Defense Attorneys, Inc
- 131.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 AFDA
- In-App Purchases
- 10 USD Purchase $9.99
- 25 USD Purchase $24.99
- Five Tokens $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.