Publisher for iPad is finally here, wielding the power of Affinity V2!
** Launch offer: buy now and save 40% **
**Try for free for 30 days, no sign-up required**
Available to purchase in-app for a one-off cost – no subscription.
Work wherever and whenever you want without compromise, with Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad. A desktop-grade page layout and design app that allows you to create on the go, it has everything you need to produce stunning brochures, posters, portfolios, magazines and much more.
OPTIMIZED FOR IPAD
• Fully integrated and optimized iPad gesture controls to speed up your workflow
• Command controller hosting on-screen modifiers
• Quick Menu for context-sensitive access to commands
• Context bar for all tools
• Sliders for various attributes
• Zoom to fit/zoom to previous, snapping and preview mode options
• Metal accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance, even when editing large images
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, the app harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing
• External display support with separate configuration options
PROFESSIONAL LAYOUT TOOLS
• Facing page spreads
• Live master pages
• Advanced guides, grids and snapping
• Tables and custom table formats
• Wrap text around any object or image
• Create text frames of any shape
• Link multiple text frames together across your document
• Footnotes, sidenotes, and endnotes
• Full control over character and paragraph styles
• Comprehensive OpenType support
• Flow text along any path
• Advanced flow options and hyphenation
PERFECT IMAGES & GRAPHICS
• Link or embed images in your document
• Place PSD, AI, PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG, DWG, or Affinity files
• Correct and enhance images with non-destructive adjustment layers
• Precision engineered pen and node tools for creating vector curves and shapes
• Boolean operations to add, subtract, combine, and divide shapes
BUILT FOR YOUR WORKFLOW
• Section manager to organize your documents
• Savable undo history with alternate futures
• Smart master pages
• Automatically generate indexes and table of contents
• Manage and create anchors
• Save documents as template files to re-use time and time again
• Collate your document alongside all used image and font resources into a folder using the Package feature
• PDF passthrough
• Autoflow of multiple images and multi-page PDFs
ADVANCED OPTIONS FOR PLACING CONTENT & IMPORT/EXPORT
• IDML & XLSX import
• Layer visibility override for placed linked files (PDF/DWG/DXF/PSD and Affinity files)
• Place linked web images using URLs
• Dropbox API integration to retain placed resource linkage across multiple devices
• AutoCAD DWG/DXF import, place, and edit (maintaining layer structure and scaling)
• End-to-end CMYK, PANTONE© and spot color
• Live preflight checking
• PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-3, PDF/X-4 output for professional print
FULL INTEGRATION WITH OTHER AFFINITY APPS
• Instantly switch to the advanced photo editing features of Affinity Photo and precise vector tools of Affinity Designer without leaving Affinity Publisher with StudioLink
• The most fluid workflow ever conceived in a creative suite of applications
** Everything! **
Ratings and Reviews
On desktop, Affinity Publisher won our Mac App of the Year Award, providing all the tools necessary to lay out a large-format photo book, a poster for a school play, or a brochure for your small business. The new Affinity Publisher 2 lets you do all this and more using an interface optimized for touchscreen.
Great app with one problem!
I bought affinity photo and design ver 1 for ipad, both of them are fantastic and I will update to new version. I had a passion for publisher and I installed trial version. after work with them I think it’s a fantastic app. it’s great we can design and publish long content like books and magazine with ipad, it’s grate. app feature and format support is fantastic. but any apps of the serif affinity don’t support RTL text! I use mirror online web site for import RTL text in designer and photo. but in publisher we have a big problem for this app because our texts are to long and we can’t use mirror tools for them. I don’t think after ending trial version time I buy this app only for this problem! Because I need your app support RTL text. I’m sure very people will be waiting for RTL text support. your software is fantastic and economy for middle east and north Africa market. Please adding this feature. Thanks.
A few small errors
I love it in a million different ways, but the double tap options are limited to publisher tools, which is useless in studio link. And, the saving function is wonky; I can only seem to get anything saved by saving a copy, otherwise the save copy is no where to be found. Other than that, it’s more or less everything we hoped it would be.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 1.6 GB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Serif (Europe) Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Free 30-Day Trial $0.00
- Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad $11.99
- Affinity V2 Universal License $99.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.