Age of Magic is a new mobile turn-based fantasy RPG about legions of epic heroes fighting on the remnants of an ancient magical world.
Welcome to the era of mages, warriors and dragons! Form your own squad of 5 heroes and discover their stories in Campaign mode, defeat other players in unforgettable PvP battles to reach the top of the Arena or Tournament, and prove your skills in the infamous Tomb of Horrors: a grim lair easy to enter, but hard to leave alive!
Collect and level-up legendary heroes to fight fast-paced battles in grand arenas. Take your pick from dozens of character among Kobolds, Elves, Demons, Druids, Changelings, Dragonkin, Ra’Archnes, and more!
Darkness descends upon the ruined remnants of a world floating in the void. Each night another light beam in the sky fades, devoured by the unstoppable demons of the Legion. Yet there is still hope. The Dragon Prophecy foretells of a True Mage that enters the Dark Tower to determine the fate of the universe. Might you be the chosen one?
=Age of Magic GAMEPLAY=
• STORY CAMPAIGNS. Explore the vast Age of Magic world pierced through with the powers of light and darkness. Meet legendary heroes and fight epic battles with terrifying enemies. Follow the story of Roland the True Mage and his quest for the Dark Tower. Step into darkness and meet changeling assassin Sharazar, who will stop at nothing to get what he came for.
• PVP. Build the ultimate party of heroes and challenge other players in the PvP Arena daily. But that’s not all! Prove yourself in the 24-hour Tournament every week. Fight your way to the top to win glory and epic rewards! To the most valiant fighter go the spoils!
• LEGENDARY HEROES. Collect over 60+ epic heroes, level them up and gear them out with powerful weapons and armour, and upgrade their abilities and rarity. Use different strategies and form your dream team of heroes to build the strongest party in the world!
• FAST-PACED BATTLES. Lead your party into quick but tactical turn-based epic battles in grand arenas where the visuals are stunning and every choice counts!
• LOTS OF OTHER MODES. The Tomb of Horrors and Valley of Treasures will test your limits as you battle powerful enemies guarding unique rewards. Join events to face tricky characters with even trickier abilities, and test your strength no matter what the challenge!
Join the community and dive into Age of Magic hero lore: find out who inhabits their world, read their stories, learn more about their classes and factions, and explore how to use items, skills and so much more!
Travel through the era of mages, warriors and dragons! Dive into a fantasy world with turn-based battles and role-playing elements! Explore exciting stories, collect all the magic heroes, fight epic bosses, and dominate in the PvP Arena!
Adventure is calling!
Version 1.14 changes
- New heroes: Tiros the Storm Warrior and Sterus the Celestial Guard of the Archons - and the long-awaited Abaddon, the Legatus of the Abyss himself!
- Early Access Events: Gather a squad of mighty heroes, complete the daring challenges and be among the first to get the newest Heroes' Shards!
After the newest Early Access Event ends, you'll be able to grab the newest Heroes' Shards from the Market and certain Light/Dark Campaign missions!
- Silver rewards for Daily Quests increased for lvl 80 players, and other updates & fixes!
Check our in-game News or follow us on Facebook and Discord to see the full changelog.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with amazing graphics and they actually listen to their customer’s reviews and fixed things. For example, a customer reviewed them and complained about gameplay being slow so they went and fixed that now there’s auto battle with 2x speed and there’s more things they fixed accordingly to customer complaints. That’s how a game will succeed and become really popular and loved by the people. One thing I would suggest is that add more heroes for the factions because I like the Shaggy Pygmies faction, but there’s only one character for that faction. Also, add something new to the game like having troops or something for the faction character so it’s more war like since the game is fun for beginners starting the game for the first time, but afterwards it does get repetitive and there’s nothing new that catching the player and making them want to play. An idea would be make soldiers or troops for each faction so when a faction character go to battle they can attack with troops as well and maybe more strategic like we can move our troops and battle and take over enemy bases. Just a suggestion, but overall great game with excellent graphics. Just needs more juice to it.
Fun distraction but...
New review: this is my most enjoyed mobile game since Clash Royale, yes its a different genre... still most enjoyed game. I’ve spent real money but I’ve gained nothing that I couldn’t have earned through patience. I just wasn’t patient. I also feel it’s a beautiful game and the developers deserve some money. Most in app purchases are the price of a latte some are significantly more. But you can play this game F2P just don’t expect to progress quickly.
If you like final fantasy mechanics with gorgeous graphics then this is a worthwhile game. Som quick tips your initial hero’s are not going to be your long term hero’s, don’t put a bunch of effort into them. But they will carry you through the non heroic storyline. And yes you will need to reply levels but you can use orbs to complete them instantly or you can auto complete them at 4x speed. The AI mechanics are solid both controlling your characters and the enemies.
Old review: The in app purchases are crazy expensive 15-30 for a hero? I’m ok paying for my games but $1-2 here and there maybe 5-10 if it’s a good game and I feel like I’m getting a good deal but never 15 or more right off the bat.
Farm potion simulator
Dont get me wrong the game looks and plays amazing, but that is the issue. From the beginning of the game you seem to be progressing fairly stradily as per usual in f2p mobile games but that lasts about as long as an EA executive telling you that they care about player feedback and not money. By the fifth or so mission in the campaign you are now expected to farm up on your previous missions for potions because hey, why play the game and level up your characters later on in the experience like most games when we can get the ball rolling right from the start.
Thr game is really well made and it seems very interesting to play from the characters abilities to animations during fights. So why take the best part of what you have and make it so your players just farm 90 percent of the time skipping the actual combat for pitions or that “one piece of gear you need” when im literally i kid u not only level 7. Seriously if you want me to play and not be bored from the get go then at least try and pull me in some more before giving me the WoW experience.
In all a great game to play and enjoy. In between the farming and rehashing of previous levels that is.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the detailed review. I will forward your feedback to game developers.
- Playkot Ltd
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Playkot Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 220 gold coins $1.99
- 610 gold coins $4.99
- 2800 gold coins $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.