Agendrix is a web and mobile platform that simplifies employee scheduling and time tracking. The iOS app allows employees to access their work schedules on the go, communicate and receive real time alerts.
• Access your work schedule from anywhere and get notified of any changes.
• GPS clock in and out on shifts.
• Access your timesheets.
• Manage your availability throughout the year.
• Quickly create a leave requests.
• Request shift transfer or pick up shifts from other colleagues.
• View the schedule of your colleagues.
• Synchronize your schedule in your personal calendar app.
If you have any technical difficulties in using the application, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or contact our support team via the live chat.
Summer’s here, and our Messenger is getting busy showing off its six-pack… of new features. Meaning you’ll now be able to:
- See who read your messages.
- See who’s writing you a message.
- Delete your messages up to 5 minutes after they’re sent. Just press and hold the message for a few seconds.
- Confirm wanting to send photos to avoid those awkward moments. You now need to select the photo and then press Send.
- Express yourself to the fullest with animated GIFs.
And just so we’re clear, we know that’s more like a five-pack.
Ratings and Reviews
We‘ve Been using the app for a couple of years. It is awesome! Our employees love it (between 10-15). We have less communications on texts. They have their schedule always at their fingertips. If there is an open shift it is filled in no time because they can see it in the app right away. Planning the schedules is easy too.
There is 1 thing that would make life easier: to be able to print the monthly view.
But we love the app and is totally worth the investment. Customer service is excellent!!!!
Notifications are not great
I never get notifications telling me if I got the shift or not. Which makes it tedious, because I have to log into the app often in order to check if I have a shift coming up because the notifications in regards to obtaining shifts does not work. Also. It becomes very cluttered with the shifts rejected and approved due to seniority. So by applying a system of grouping accepted and rejected would make it so much more convenient for the users!
Developer Response ,
Hello Blue Shoes8. First of all, thanks for letting us know your point of view, we will do our best to help you out. For the open shifts, you should technically receive notifications *when you receive the shift* but not when *you don't get it* (as it could generate a very large amount of notifications). Are you positive that you are not receiving notifications *when you do get the shift*? If so, I'm quite sorry and I would invite you to reach out to us through our chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org. A first step could be to uninstall and re-install the app and accept notifications on installation. You could also reach out to us via email, give us your name/email and we could do tests in your account to validate that there is an issue or not. As for the feature of grouping accepted and declined requests, I think that is a fair demand and I will submit it to the team to review. Thanks for the recommendation on that end. I will be waiting for news via email so we can help you out with this issue. Have a ver nice day!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.