Agent A, your new mission is in from headquarters. An enemy spy known as Ruby La Rouge has been targeting our secret agents. Your mission is to find and capture her.
First we need you to follow Ruby, then locate and infiltrate her secret lair. Once inside it is imperative that you uncover her plans.
Oh and agent... do be careful. Miss La Rouge has a taste for dismissing agents such as yourself.
Agent A: A puzzle in disguise is an episodic tale of espionage spanning five chapters:
Chapter 1 - A puzzle in disguise
Chapter 2 - The chase continues
Chapter 3 - Ruby's trap
Chapter 4 - A narrow escape
Chapter 5 - The final blow
You play as Agent A, your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to infiltrate the secret hideout of Ruby La Rouge and apprehend or neutralise the target.
Uncover a stylish 60s themed world full of retro futuristic contraptions, hidden gizmos, gadgets and clever logic based puzzles. But do be warned… Ruby La Rouge is no spy to be taken lightly! Explore a labyrinth of perplexing puzzles in this quirky game of cat and mouse that’ll have you wondering whether you’re the cat… or the mouse!!
Notice something strange or out of place? Making mental notes and observations (like a good secret agent) will aid you in solving tricky puzzles later on. As you explore Rubys secret hideout, collecting objects and using them cleverly is crucial in unlocking a trail of puzzles leading you ever closer to your target!
Agent A features:
* Stylish 1960’s inspired art
* 35 environments to explore, 100 inventory based puzzles and 50 puzzle screens
* 30 achievements to collect, for the trophy hunter in all of us
* Game controller support
* Available in fully translated English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian versions
- hacker numbers puzzle fix, it was running too fast on devices capable of high frame rates
- improvements to windowed / fullscreen handling
Ratings and Reviews
Great game. Mac version worked fine for me.
Other reviewers weren't happy with playing this game on the mac but I had no problems. For $10 it was a bargin.
Love the game, but not the Mac version
I played this on the iPad and loved it. I've been waiting for chapter 5 to arrive. Now it has, and I actually paid another $9.99 so I could play the whole things again on my Mac. Oops. Error. The aquarium magnet puzzle, very early on, was buggy. So I lost ten bucks but I still recommend the game--just not on the Mac.
- Yak & co pty ltd
- 406.8 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright Yak & Co 2019
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.