Air NZ 4+
Manage bookings & stay updated
Air New Zealand
The Air NZ app – your trusted travel companion – lets you:
• Take control of your flight bookings – change your seat, add a bag, manage your meals, and more.
• Check in online, from anywhere, and access your digital boarding pass in the app, or add it to Apple Wallet.
• Scan your digital boarding pass to print bag tags at the kiosk, board your aircraft, and if you're eligible, enter the Air New Zealand lounge.
• Hold up to 9 boarding passes for your group or family under the same booking. Bookings with infants can't currently be supported.
• Have real-time flight info at your fingertips with up-to-date gate and seat info, boarding and departure times, and more.
• Receive notifications with key flight information – you'll never miss a beat.
• Order coffee from your phone, and we'll let you know when it's ready to collect. Air New Zealand lounge access required.
• Purchase travel-related services such as travel insurance, parking, airport taxis and shuttles, hotels, and rental cars.
• Track your Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points balances, view your benefits and latest activity, or access your digital Airpoints™ card straight from your phone, plus find Airpoints Partners to help you earn Airpoints Dollars every day.
• Access and use your digital Koru card when you have a Koru membership.
• Access quick links to book or change flights on the fly.
• Stay organised – add flight details to your calendar, and share them with others.
Things not as effortless as they could be? We'd love to hear from you. Use the 'Help and Feedback' menu in the Air NZ app to see your options.
- Enhanced the check-in flow for domestic flights
- Fixed a number of bugs and performance issues
Ratings and Reviews
Nicely designed and executed.
I have found this app to be very nicely designed and useful. Many apps are just modified versions of the website, but this one actually enables me to navigate more quickly to do what I need to do, and provides timely updates on flight delays and other travel details. Some functions do send you back to their website but for routine stuff, you can get it done or get updates within the app.
Airpoints and service
I always fly air new Zealand at least two to three times a year minus the Covid years in which I was unable to fly . I always book premium economy aisle seat and pay for it , my way there from Los Angelo’s to Auckland went fine with no problems , however on my return I was very upset to learn that my seat had been changed from 24j to 27 E
In the middle
I have bathroom issues that is why I like aisle seating I asked the gentleman to kindly give me back my original seat however he wouldn’t and made it a big deal and was not the least helpful when I explained my situation he just went on to say the flight was sold out , I was so upset that I didn’t eat or drink anything on the way home so I wouldn’t have to use the bathroom to embarrass myself or other passengers
I feel he could’ve showed a little compassion and try to help me out and on top of that I still haven’t gotten my airpoints or credit for my flight back to USA , I will be traveling in November and hope that I don’t get that sort of experience again
Silly app, someone forgot to finish it
New update October 22, 2022: your app needs a Covid reporting section. For when someone on a flight tests positive you can warn other passengers to be careful. My husband and I caught covid on your non-stop flight from NZ to NY this past Monday October 17, 2022. A woman on that flight coughed and blew her nose non-stop for 17 hours without anyone putting her in a mask or moving her away from people. Then we ended up next to her in the border entry line for TWO HOURS! While she was doubled over hacking up a spleen the entire time. With no mask. Infuriating.
We have tested positive today, Saturday.
Why have an app if it doesn’t work like an app? No updates on the gate #, limited ability to properly store info like passport numbers, can’t use the check in feature, no ability to get refunded for double payments on seating or luggage, etc. You fill out all these data inputs and then they don’t work! Aaargh. The only thing this app is good for is to store your basic flight info, and that’s a bit sketchy too. Hey guys, talk to whoever designed Jet Blue app, or American Airlines app, or Delta app, etc.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Air New Zealand
- 98 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2022 Air New Zealand Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.