The AirHub Drone Operations App brings together all the tools drone operators need for their pre-flight planning, in-flight operations and post-flight analytics. The app is developed for both the individual pilot and (enterprise) teams and streamlines your drone operation with a great user experience. When using the AirHub app, you are flying compliant with the new laws and regulations.
Features of the AirHub app
Worldwide airspace intelligence and local rules
Local weather conditions and forecasts
Flight areas for operations with points of interest
Customizable flight plan with flight ID, notes, permission forms, documents and more
UTM authorizations powered by AirMap and Altitude Angel
Automated aircraft and battery detection for DJI drones
Team management functionality for pilots, observers and payload operators
Real time airspace awareness
UTM connectivity for real time tracking
DJI integration, fly with DJI from the AirHub app
Personal and team logbook
Automated flight time and battery logging for DJI
Manual flight logging
Personal and team library with all your assets
Team management functionality for admins, with different roles within a team
Equipment can be added to flights
Plan maintenance on your drones, batteries and equipment
Personal documents, flight statistics and more
DJI Mavic Series
DJI Phantom Series
DJI Inspire Series
DJI M200 Series
DJI M210 Series
DJI M300 Series
DJI M600 Series
Pilot Plan at € 9,99 per month
Pilot Plan at €49,99 per 6 months
Pilot Plan at € 99,99 per year
Pilot Plan subscription
• By purchasing this plan you will be able to use all pre-flight planning, in-flight operations and post-flight analytics features of the AirHub app. You can purchase a one month, six month or one year subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the
user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a
subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Thanks for using AirHub!
This update contains the following new features and improvements:
- iOS 15 compatibility
- General layout improvements
- Checklists are shown based on their type
- And many more small improvements!
If you encounter any problems, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Good map. Most intuitive out of the ones I’ve seen so far.
I got the app and signed up because it claimed to have LAANC authorization capability and I can not find it anywhere in the app. I tried looking it up on google, YouTube, and their website. They also will not answer the phone or reply to the email I sent trying to find out how to use the LAANC.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AirHub B.V.
- 193.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- © 2021 AirHub B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Pilot plan 1 month $9.99
- Pilot plan 1 year $99.99
- Pilot plan 6 months $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.