• Featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple.
• Over 500,000 copies downloaded.
• Ranked in Top 25 Music Apps for 14 consecutive months.
Access and stream your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch Music Library directly over WiFi from an Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Chromecast or any compatible DLNA device. No Wires or special hardware needed! It can even stream to a PC running Windows Media Player.
If you've heard all the hype about AirPlay and are missing out because you don't have an AppleTV, this app is for you!
◆◆◆◆◆ HOW TO USE ◆◆◆◆◆
√ Connect your iPod, iPhone or iPad to the same local network as your Xbox, PS3, PS4 or PC.
√ Start AirMusic.
√ For Xbox 360, navigate to the Xbox System Music Player and select your device from the list.
√ For Xbox One, navigate to the Xbox One Media Player under Apps and select your device in the list.
√ For PS3, navigate to the PS3 Music Menu and select your device in the list. If it shows nothing underneath, it probably means you selected the Movie or Photo menu instead.
√ For PS4, locate the Media Player in the Store.
√ When AirMusic detects a Chromecast device, an icon will appear in the AirMusic navigation bar. Tap on it to connect then select the music you want to stream.
√ For a PC running Windows, start Windows Media Player, your iPhone Music will show under 'Other Libraries'.
◆◆◆◆◆ IMPORTANT ◆◆◆◆◆
• AirMusic is not compatible with Apple Music.
• AirMusic is compatible with iCloud as long as songs have been downloaded onto your phone. Tap the little cloud download icon next to each song or album in the Music app to download them.
• If AirMusic is not detecting all songs, try toggling Sync Library under iOS Settings > Music.
• AirMusic requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with a minimum of 50MB of disk space to work effectively.
• AirMusic is not compatible with old DRM songs purchased on iTunes. Newer iTunes DRM free purchases are compatible.
• When using Chromecast, you can choose and change the music directly from within AirMusic. For all other devices, you do it from these devices (ie Xbox, PS3, PC).
If you are experiencing any other issues, please contact us at email@example.com. We can't help you if we don't hear from you!
AirMusic is Copyright © Plutinosoft, LLC
Powered by Platinum UPnP SDK http://plutinosoft.com/platinum
Improve compatibility with iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Sloppy, but good potential
Intermittent playback at times. For me, I play Xbox live games online, while trying to run this software. From it's claims, that shouldn't be a problem bandwidth-wise, because the iPhone will be playing music using LAN technology, and my Xbox will communicate to it on LAN, while still using WAN technology to play online. It works, and I feel like there's a soundtrack to the games I play that gets me into it.
However, after an average of maybe 5-10 mins, it stops playback. The iPhone says to re-open the application to resume playback. (iPhone 4, iOS 5) the software for some reason stops during hibernation. But, it also stops when I disable sleep mode on the iPhone, and sit IN THE APPLICATION while playing music!!
There are a bunch of bugs that need fixing here, but this app has great potential. For everyone trying to game to the soundtrack that completes their experience, this app is the best choice. For anyone whose iPhone library is only accessed using apple products and that annoys them, this is the answer. But it still needs some work, before reaching above 3 stars.
Use only for Xbox 360
I would use this only if playing on an Xbox 360 where you can play music from an iPhone through the music tab
No user interface on the device
I saw a Reddit thread recommend this as a way to stream MP3s on my phone to my Chromecast. The software has no means to look at what music is there, no means to select what to stream to, and no means of redress when it couldn’t find my ChromeCast. Very disappointing, even for free.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Plutinosoft LLC
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Plutinosoft LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.