Fly the exotic Himalayan mountain range, testing your piloting skills with 12 different aircraft including helicopters, airplanes, and ski planes! Experience landing on icy Glacier Lake, frozen rivers, and mountain top runways. Changing weather conditions make it challenging to earn points to unlock new missions and planes.
Updated to work with iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Cool game, needs help though...
Yes the missions take a bit to load but their duration is just about perfect (iPhone 4s) Here's a few critical improvements:
1. Helicopter controls. Change throttle to collective.
2. Panel. Need a horizontal indicator, vertical speed indicator, and accurate air speed and altimeter.
3. Flight Plan. On the load screen for the paid version, add a flight plan to include altimeter setting and altitude for departure and destination.
4. Flight dynamics. Cutting throttle should result in the nose dropping and a drop in altitude, not just slowing down. Pushing the nose over should result in an increase in airspeed and opposite for pulling back.
5. Controls. Need rudder pedals for the accelerometer option and an inflight calibration.
As this is mainly a landing game, these 5 improvements I think are pretty important. Altimeter to find the correct pattern altitude; HSI to help in turning base and final; ASI to control rollout on landing for the heavier aircraft; and rudder control to manage crosswinds and coordinated turns.
I realize this is an above average airplane driving game and not a sim, but it could be a great sim.
Oh yeah. And if the points don't mean anything, just get rid of them.
At the very least....
The game description should tell you upfront that only one Cessna is provider and that the rest need to be purchased. After initial flights with the Cessna the points accumulated were small. At 50,000 points no aircraft were released. Bought a C-17 and took the score up to 105,000 and still no airplanes unlocked. The game designers would do better to be more honest and unlock aircraft and hovercraft, progressively. It would have a semblance of honesty and maintain interest.
Game is straight up AWSUM! I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I SPELLED THAT RIGHT!
Amazing game😇, it’s got sweet plans... I mean planes, and is amazing in the landscape, although I do think that it could get even better if the game makes crashing even more dramatic, but I’ll still rate it five stars 😉🙂. As of the writing of this review, I am sitting at the airport waiting for like, what time is it now? Oh yeah, I’ve been sitting here for 7 hours while the planes “issues” are being repaired. So I got bored and decided I should play a game involving planes. See ya!
(Ps. Person who made this game please please PLEASE answer my review. And thank you.
- Tri One Games LLC
- 132.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Tri One Games
- In-App Purchases
- Game $15.99
- HC-130 $1.99
- Unlock CH-53E Super Stallion $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.