Airport Scanner 2 has been updated and is now better than ever!
From the creators of Airport Scanner comes the sequel, Airport Scanner 2! This super addicting luggage scanning game now has a brand new 3D gameplay experience and a Player versus Player smuggling game!
Work your way through over 100 missions at 50 airports across the US. Build your rank by stopping the bad guys from bringing bad things through security while still getting the flights out on time! Stay on top of ever changing rules and regulations, while working at busier and busier airports.
Use your X-RAY scanner to look through carry-on luggage and find the prohibited items. Your scanner is equipped with a high-tech 3D exploded view that lets you really get in there and see what’s in the bags. If that’s not enough, you can also equip your scanner with an arsenal of handy power-ups that can help you handle even the craziest bags.
This time around there are also smugglers! These sneaky passengers will try to smuggle a valuable collectable past your scanner in the midst of the frantic action. If you find the collectable you get to add it to your collection and the smuggler will join your team! Then you can then send your new smuggler to another player’s airport and help you build your collection of collectables! Just pack the collectable into in a bag and send it to a friend or random opponent and hopefully they wont find it! Can you find or smuggle every collectable in the game?
* New 3D exploded view scanning mode.
* Multiple viewing angles just like real X-RAY scanners.
* Smuggle collectable items past your friends for an extra reward in the new PvP gameplay!
* Find 100+ rare collectable items.
* 50 airports with multiple missions means hours of enjoyment.
* Real TSA Prohibited and Allowed Items.
* Fully Upgradable X-RAY Scanner with power-ups.
* Line management - fast track first class passengers and get flight crew on their flights with just one tap!
* Line management Rewards – collect coins and upgrades for successfully completing line management. game.
* Lots of brain-bending rule variations that keep you on your toes.
* Challenge your friends by trying to smuggle collectables by them.
* 3D baggage screening and beautiful iPhone Retina graphics.
* Universal support including iPhone and iPad.
Airport Scanner 2 now has a nicer intro! We have added a brand new splash video and the first few levels are easier and more inviting for new players.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve always loved this game but it kinda ruins the fun when you see something that you know could look better just saying i think there should be an update to make the game better fit the iphone x and up devices. because on my iphone 13 the game just seems compacted and i don’t feel as if i’m taking advantage of the full screen capacity when i am playing this game.
I enjoy the game, however it is far too easy to accidentally click the bag when there is nothing illegal in it. It needs a button to release the passenger from custody.
Also every single time I try and send a smuggler to I get a message that “sending a smuggler requires an internet connection”, and then I can’t send them. Well I’m on my home WiFi so I have an internet connection, and the fact that I don’t get the money back when the smuggler doesn’t even go is just wrong. I spent several thousand trying to send my first smuggler on a “free mission”, before I realized it was charging me every failed attempt. Now I don’t have enough money to buy the upgrades I need to pass later levels.
I am very disappointed, this is nothing like the first! I looked EVERYWHERE for the airport shop and NOTHING! This game is crappy compared to the first, I can’t believe it! You have to buy COINS for powerups that are not around for the first few days, and the so-called “better” scanner cannot see the buck knives that are illegal. First day I own this, and I’m already mad because there is paid currency that you have to use for non-existent powerups that you don’t have access to for god only knows how long. No way I’m signing up, I’m DELETING THIS! Totally disappointed. I think what the huge problem with this one compared to the first is that the items are so tiny, which is NOT good at all. Even having it in x-ray mode the buck knife is ridiculously small.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kedlin Company, LLC
- 533.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Kedlin Company, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads. $3.99
- 10 Coins $1.99
- 75 Coins $9.99
- 20 Coins + Special Offers $3.99
- 30 Coins $4.99
- 175 Coins $19.99
- 450 Coins $49.99
- 1,000 Coins $99.99