Airr is a podcast player that lets you highlight, add a note, and share moments from episodes. When you hear something great, you can save it with one tap, or even with just your voice. You can share a moment anywhere, with a link or video clip.
• Transcription 2.0: Multi-speaker support. Streamlined request system. Support for 30 additional languages, including: Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin, & Russian.
• More Efficient Storage: Reduced by half the needed storage for downloaded episodes
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
By far my favorite app
There is no app that I use and love more than Airr. I don’t even know where to begin. I’ve always been a loyal Overcast user, but after taking the Building a Second Brain course I was introduced to Airr and have never looked back. I used to listen to podcasts over and over but the incredible note taking features in Airr allow me to listen once, take the notes I need, and then move on. Not only is the tech getting better and better, but the customer service is simply OUTSTANDING. For some reason I keep asking ‘PLEASE LET ME PAY YOU’ lol... the fact that this app is free is beyond insane and I am a lifer. My productivity and creativity have massively increased due to the workflows this app enables....now I just wish the team would take over audible and fix it! Haha. If I could give this 10 stars I would.
Great except for a couple of annoyances
Update: I talked with the creator of the app and he is on all of these issues as of the date I posted this!!
I love Airr for collecting notes from the podcasts I am following. It fits great into my workflow.
I do have a few problems with the app:
1. When data is inconsistent, while I am at work, the app has weird behaviors such as:
* Downloaded podcasts cannot be started.
* A downloaded podcast will stop playing.
* A podcast episode will not continue downloading and will not auto restart after internet returns.
* Random app crashes when connectivity is lost.
** After the app crashes and I reload, the app will refuse to go past the logo until I have internet connectivity.
*** This is especially frustrating considering I’ve downloaded podcast episodes but cannot listen to them now.
2. I cannot sort podcast episodes in any manner. Suggested sorts would include:
* Hide played
* Oldest to newest(when starting a new podcast)
3. There is not a dedicated page to see the progress of downloads as far as I know of.
4. Episode progress is not always saved.
* This generally happens when connectivity is lost.
Fantastic App for optimizing Podcast use
I have been using Airr for over a month now and it is my favorite Podcast client. It is amazing to have the option of selecting blocks of audio from shows you listen to and to be able to come back to them. Integration with Roam Research is more than a plus. I truly recommend giving it a shot, even if you’re not
feeling the need to switch from Apple, Stitcher or any other Podcast management app you may be using. Plus, their support team is top notch. Highly responsive and fast to boot!
- Airr Inc. Apps
- 22.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Airr
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.