Save money, lose weight and improve your overall health with this inspirational, yet simple and easy to use app. The Alcohol Cutdown Coach provides a fun visual experience which helps to set, track and reach your desired number of alcohol free days (“AFDs”) over a period of time, as decided by you. All you have to do is enter your targets and the app will help you to meet them.
Control your own targets to reduce drinking and use the visual charts to track your progress. You will be amazed at how inspiring the app can be and how little effort it takes to use. It even shows you how many calories and how much money you are saving as you go!
The Alcohol Cutdown Coach was recently given a star rating by a government funded health organisation in Victoria, Australia following a campaign wherein they selected 211 of the best health apps (out of approximately 58,000) and published them on their website. The health organisation described the app as being suitable for preventing harm from alcohol. Of the apps reviewed, Alcohol Cutdown Coach was the most inexpensive of the paid apps selected for publication.
Alcohol Cutdown Coach is customisable and flexible whilst providing an emphasis on your goals and helping you to reach them. It allows you to set goals long term, providing a greater awareness of your drinking habits, and helping you to improve on these for as long as you commit. If you’re looking for the best app to cut down drinking, then look no further!
In addition to creating your own custom period of time to track your drinking, you can also select any particular month to abstain, for example in order to participate in such things as “Febfast”, “Dry July” or “Ocsober”.
• It's for those adults who would like to regulate their alcohol intake for a healthier lifestyle, alcohol reduction, weight loss, calorie reduction etc.
• It gives you visual incentives and encouragement to regulate your alcohol intake
• Very friendly and simple to use
• An investment – for many users just one drink avoided will cover the price of purchase
• View up to date, fully customized estimates on money and calories saved
• No need to confuse yourself trying to track your standard drinks each week
• Use the app as a guide and help yourself to increase your AFDs whatever your motivation, be it to save money, lose weight, improve health, boost your energy levels or change your bad habits forever!
Simply set the period you wish to track, and the number of AFDs you wish to achieve. Alcohol Cutdown Coach will then allow you the flexibility to choose which days to abstain from alcohol, and which days you wish to allow yourself the occasional drink (where appropriate).
The graphical interface will show your current progress relative to the goals that you have set yourself.
Start today, get motivated and feel the difference!
Also visit: www.alcoholcutdowncoach.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fix and update to the user interface to facilitate user participation in Ocsober. For more information see www.alcoholcutdowncoach.com and www.ocsober.com.au
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app doesn’t really do much
Save you money
Very little to this app
The developer, DELL AQUILA ROAD PTY LTD, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DELL 'AQUILA ROAD PTY LTD
- 2.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 DELL 'AQUILA ROAD PTY LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.