Alimentor 2 is an essential tool for divorced parents who seek a fair recognition of their child‑raising efforts. No subscription fees. No in-app purchases.
App Store reviews of previously released versions (1.9.6 and earlier):
“My only regret about this app is that I did not find it sooner.” - iDad7X
“I honestly never take the time to write reviews for apps. Though, this app is SO worth the money. It is so helpful for noting parenting arrangements (especially when they change all the time), payments, and notes.” - Trezkholl0806
“For those who have that problem with their Ex who is always placing blame and is untrustworthy, well this is the perfect tool!! Document, document, document!!” - JA.Leyva
“After a crazy divorce this is the perfect tool to keep records.” - MsSmith122
“This app is everything you need in case you find yourself litigating with your ex in court for custody or child support. Since in California child support is calculated based on real parenting time, everything you need to do is to print out your calendars with parenting time/percentage from the app and attach it to your declaration/motion/RFO. Worked well for me.” - WShaunM
• Track parenting time and expenses, attach photos and PDF documents
• Control the timeshare percentage, total hours and overnights
• Log late pick-ups, missed visitations and disagreements
• Keep call history (date, time, duration), including unanswered calls
• Compare actual visitation time with the established custody schedule
• Plan ahead and reduce conflicts between parenting time and other events
• Color-coded time bars show exact events duration
• Contains built-in holidays calendar (US, CA, AU)
• View your device calendar events in Alimentor
• Create easy to read reports (.pdf) containing color-coded calendars
• Layouts: Actual, Schedule, Actual vs. Schedule
• Send reports to the other parent or lawyer, or submit to the court
• Save your lawyer's time by providing “Best Interests of the Child” listing
• Export all data to a spreadsheet file (.xlsx) for further processing
• Securely backup, sync and share your data using Apple’s iCloud
• No need to create an account or remember a new password
• Avoid accidental data loss when your device is lost or damaged
To view sample documents visit alimentor.org.
1. STOP MISSING OUT
You can start by tracking past and current custody related events. Log parenting time and expenses (including receipts). Add photos. Store emails and other related documents as PDF attachments.
2. START PLANNING
Use recurring events to model your custody schedule. Allow Alimentor to access your device calendar to see how your custody schedule aligns with holidays and other important family or business events.
When editing individual planned visitations, check how these changes affect your timeshare.
3. STRENGTHEN CONTROL
Document and control the gap between your parenting plan and reality. Log no-shows, withheld visitations and unanswered calls. Use the disagreement flag to indicate situations when the other parent did not comply with the established parenting plan.
Share your data with the other parent.
What is new (compared to Alimentor 1):
• Storing multiple photos and PDF attachments in a single record
• New record type “Call” for logging call history (date, time, duration)
• New report chapter “Best Interests of the Child”
• Enhanced report layout configuration options
• Reporting scheduled and actual parenting time in the same calendar
• Enhanced settings for creating recurring events
• Simplified database sharing functionality based on standard iOS sharing UI
• Data import from Alimentor 1.9.6 or later
In order to make Alimentor 2 as simple to use as possible we have decided to abandon certain less popular features, including expense categories and Apple Watch app.
If you are missing any functionality or if you have any questions about the app, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Improved notes editor makes it easy to reuse previously entered texts
- Fixed minor notes editor navigation issue
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Results & Game Changer for my case
This app and my commitment to document the fatherhood experience with my sole was most likely the reason I won joint custody during an intense battle with my ex-wife. I was able to organize and print out all of the expenses and moments with my son. When I dropped off the exhibit on the Judge, it was like a 3” inch book that journaled 2 years of childcare, nurturing, and taking responsibility as a Father. Irrefutable. Undeniable. And many of the claims that were made from the other side were immediately made false once I presented the report from Alimentor into my case. When you combine the tenacity to win custody of your child with this tool, you will have some amazing results.
Developer Response ,
Congratulations! We are happy that our app helped you in winning the case. Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your story. Wish you all the best, Alimentor team
Love this but I think there’s something missing
Even though it appears issues with my ex, fueled by the new spouse, are coming to an end and our case is about to be closed again I came across this app and thought it might be really useful just in case we end up back where we started. I absolutely love it so far! This will be my go to from this day forward and all of the notes, screenshots of call logs, clutter on my personal calendar, receipts, no-shows, and everything else co-Parenting/Parenting or custody related can be put in this app. I only see one thing missing. Either I haven’t figured out how or there’s no way to add calls between parents. If I’m not overlooking it and it’s not an option that's currently available, please consider adding it. I can’t possibly be the only parent who would find the ability to log parent to parent calls extremely useful. If that’s an option I’ve missed, I’ll immediately change my rating to 5 stars. If you update the app so parent to parent phone calls can be logged, I might contact Apple and ask if they can add a 6th star just for your company.
Developer Response ,
Dear Kelly. Thank you for your positive review and feedback. Starting from version 2.1.7 it is possible to log parent‑child call history (date, time, duration). Communication between parents (calls, emails, PDF documents, screenshots, etc…) can be logged as memos. This way it is easier to separate court ordered communication with children from conversation between parents. Logging parent-to-parent calls as memos is also easier because there is no need to track call duration. If you would like to tell us more about your specific needs for tracking calls between parents, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to extending Alimentor functionality and we love to learn from the users of our app.
Love it !!
If you’re in need of an app to keep track of your child related events such as but not limited to time sharing, events, expenses, etc. Look no further! This app is the best hands down!
This app will keep all of your records for you, and put it into a beautiful eye candy report. This report can come in handy should you need to go to court, or simply for records keeping.
I been using Alimentor 1 and the upgrade its pretty nice, can’t say enough nice things about it! I normally don’t leave reviews, but this app is so good to have something made EASY out of what it is an already exhausting and difficult battle.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.