Alimentor 2 helps you record documentation in your child custody case or to monitor compliance with an already established custody agreement.
Log pick‑ups, drop‑offs, no‑shows and withheld visitations. Add notes, scans, photos and PDF files. Control the timeshare percentage, total hours and overnights. Keep a history of parent‑child calls (date, time, duration), including unanswered calls. Log expenses. Track due and paid amounts, add receipts. Create easy to read, comprehensive court admissible reports.
• Log parenting time, call history, expenses, and notes using a unified full-screen calendar.
• Get better understanding of how your custody schedule aligns with holidays and other important family or business events.
• Color-coded time bars show exact events duration.
• Use external and built-in holidays calendars (US, CA, AU).
• Check how changes to individual visitations affect your timeshare percentage.
COURT ADMISSIBLE REPORTS
• Create easy to read reports (.pdf) containing color-coded calendars.
• Layouts: Actual, Schedule, Actual vs. Schedule.
• Send reports to the other parent or lawyer, or submit to the court.
• Save your lawyer's time by providing “Best Interests of the Child” listing.
• Export your records to a spreadsheet file (.xlsx) for further processing.
ACTUAL VS. PLANNED
• Monitor the gap between scheduled and actual: timeshare percentage, hours, overnights, expenses.
• Concurrently store information about both planned and actual visitation dates and hours.
• Log no‑shows, withheld visitations, missing payments and disagreements.
• Securely backup, sync and share your data using Apple’s iCloud.
• No need to create an account or remember a new password.
• Avoid accidental data loss when your device is lost or damaged.
NO SUBSCRIPTION FEES. NO IN-APP PURCHASES.
To learn more and view sample documents visit: alimentor.org.
Download Alimentor 2 for iOS (sold separately) and get access to your records on the go. Both apps (Mac, iOS) share a common code base to ensure full feature parity and seamless data synchronization via Apple’s iCloud.
Proper documentation in a child custody case is key for support in family court. Start tracking your child‑raising efforts today.
If you are missing any functionality or if you have any questions about the app, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New event editor tools: Duplicate, Show Recurring Event
- Minor calendar view improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.