All-in-One Year Calendar for iPad™ is an easy-to-use yet powerful personalizable year planner, complete with markups/highlighting, events, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries, daily notes/diary, advanced week numbers, customizable month layout and appearance, sharing, and iCloud syncing. It will save you time and help you stay organized, works perfectly for day-to-day, short-term and long-term planning. See your deadlines in a glance, mark important dates, schedule vacations, record shift work, track activities or resolutions, and much more.
To plan vacation days, first indicate public holidays and other days off in red text color. Mark kids’ school holidays in blue. Then find days suitable for vacations and label them with stylish hand-drawn markups. View the number of days taken and scheduled for the year from the markup legend. Markups can be easily removed or changed for plan adjustments. You can also hide unrelated markups and export the annotated calendar.
For part-time or contract work, track the days worked with markups. Record the number of working hours and/or project names in the daily notes. View, email, and print a list of notes.
An subscription is required to use the app. A fully-functional 1-month free trial is available for all new users. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the free trial period. You can manage or cancel your subscription in your iTunes account settings.
NAVIGATION AND DAY VIEW
• Year navigation by gesture, button, scroller, or direct entry
• Day view that lists events, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries, markups, daily notes, and a "how many days away" count
• Use the floating markup toolbox to add markups (scribbles or colors)
• Apply 1 icon, background, and text color markup per day, AND up to another 8 bonus markup styles on each day - enough for the entire family!
• Fast multi-day markup entry
• Organize markups and see their counts in the legend
• Hide individual markups before sharing
• Sync with your existing calendars
• Create events with custom recurring patterns and up to 5 alarms
• Two-way event sync with local calendars and iOS supported external calendars such as iCloud, Google Calendar, Yahoo, Exchange server, Outlook or Calendar on a Mac or PC, and CalDAV
• One-way sync from subscribed calendars and Facebook Events
• Select desired countries and holidays from 41 nations
• Display and add birthdays, anniversaries, and custom-labeled dates, synced with the built-in Contacts app
• Add free-form daily notes with a single tap
• Start the year from any month for your fiscal or academic calendar
• Configure week starting day and weekend days
• Fully customizable week numbers that can start from any day of the year
• Over 35 handpicked font choices
• Choose a simple background color, or apply a beautiful wallpaper using built-in images or pictures from your photo library, with preset and configurable effects
• Select colors for the default, weekend, and holiday text
• Optional grid lines
• Set calendar language and format using your regional settings
EXPORT AND SHARING
• Export your calendar, markup legend, and/or notes
• Save, email, print via AirPrint, create PDF, tweet, post to Facebook, and more
• Create additional year calendars that can be configured independently for extra tracking or multiple users
• Sync calendar(s) across all your devices via iCloud
• Integrated Spotlight search
• Split View and Slide Over support
• iPad Pro support
• Replace deprecated embedded web browser API with WebKit version as required for upcoming iOS releases
• Improve subscription purchase workflow
• Fix bug setting indicator for Daily Notes
• Other bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is my home screen, first app on the iPad.
I love the way it looks and I love the way it works!
At a glance, you get a birds-eye view of your schedule for the year; giving you a perspective of the flow of events in your life. It's seamless integration with the iPads contacts and the calendar apps, allow you to capture the critical events in as much detail as you want.
The user is also given a great deal of artistic freedom; with control over the looks and appearance of the background picture and density and colors, your are able to personalize the way the app works.
Worth the price
Adding to my original review: been using this for six or seven years now, I think, and it remains as I first reviewed: Intuitive and seamless, it allows you to communicate easily with anyone, and just the information you want to share. Worth the price to plan vacations, days off, family events and more. Nicely done.
I also use it to track cycles of different kinds, conferences and to plan the year so events don’t overlap if I can help it. Keep up the great work!
Really well done app
Awesome update, this app is 5 star all the way. Great innovative app made even better with the recent update. This app has been very helpful to me and there is no other app like it.
It is a great app. There is no other calendar app I've found where you can add symbols to days just by tapping. Best way to visually view my whole year of work and vacation scheduling at a glance.
Still would love to have an iPhone version, even if it only displayed 3 or 6 months at a time.
- VoidTech Inc.
- 49 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 VoidTech Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Calendar Subscription $9.99
- Pay-as-you-want Additional Calendar (Bronze) $0.99
- Pay-as-you-want Additional Calendar (Platinum) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.