*** LIMITED SALE PRICE! GET THE BEST CALENDAR PLANNER FOR IPAD NOW ***
• Plan, mark, and view your year in a glance
• Intuitive, fast, and completely customizable
All-in-One Year Calendar Pro for iPad is an easy-to-use yet powerful personalizable year planner, complete with markups/highlighting, events, reminders, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries, daily notes/diary, advanced week numbers, customizable month layout and appearance, sharing, and iCloud syncing. It will save you time and help you stay organized, works perfectly for day-to-day, short-term and long-term planning. See your deadlines in a glance, mark important dates, schedule vacations, record shift work, track activities or resolutions, and much more.
To plan vacation days, first indicate public holidays and other days off in red text color. Mark kids’ school holidays in blue. Then find days suitable for vacations and label them with stylish hand-drawn markups. View the number of days taken and scheduled for the year from the markup legend. Markups can be easily removed or changed for plan adjustments. You can also hide unrelated markups and export the annotated calendar.
For part-time or contract work, track the days worked with markups. Record the number of working hours and/or project names in the daily notes. View, email, and print a list of notes.
An subscription is required to use the app. A fully-functional 1-month free trial is available for all new users. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the free trial period. You can manage or cancel your subscription in your iTunes account settings.
NAVIGATION AND DAY VIEW
• Year navigation by gesture, button, scroller, or direct entry
• Day view that lists events, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries, markups, daily notes, and a "how many days away" count
• Use the floating markup toolbox to add markups (scribbles or colors)
• Apply 1 icon, background, and text color markup per day, AND up to another 8 bonus markup styles on each day - enough for the entire family!
• Fast multi-day markup entry
• Organize markups and see their counts in the legend
• Hide individual markups before sharing
• Sync with your existing calendars
• Create events with custom recurring patterns and up to 5 alarms
• Two-way event sync with local calendars and iOS supported external calendars such as iCloud, Google Calendar, Yahoo, Exchange server, Outlook or Calendar on a Mac or PC, and CalDAV
• One-way sync from subscribed calendars and Facebook Events
• Two-way sync with the reminders app
• Add up to 5 alarms per reminder, including notifying before or after the task is due
• View reminders on calendar by due date or completion date, or as a list
• Select desired countries and holidays from 41 nations
• Display and add birthdays, anniversaries, and custom-labeled dates, synced with the built-in Contacts app
• Add free-form daily notes with a single tap
• Start the year from any month for your fiscal or academic calendar
• Configure week starting day and weekend days
• Fully customizable week numbers that can start from any day of the year
• Over 35 handpicked font choices
• Choose a simple background color, or apply a beautiful wallpaper using built-in images or pictures from your photo library, with preset and configurable effects
• Select colors for the default, weekend, and holiday text
• Optional grid lines
• Set calendar language and format using your regional settings
EXPORT AND SHARING
• Export your calendar, markup legend, and/or notes
• Save, email, print via AirPrint, create PDF, tweet, post to Facebook, and more
• Create additional year calendars that can be configured independently for extra tracking or multiple users
• Sync calendar(s) across all your devices via iCloud
• Integrated Spotlight search
• Split View and Slide Over support
• iPad Pro support
• Fix iOS 14 bug picking background images from photo library
Ratings and Reviews
This is my home screen, first app on the iPad.
I love the way it looks and I love the way it works!
At a glance, you get a birds-eye view of your schedule for the year; giving you a perspective of the flow of events in your life. It's seamless integration with the iPads contacts and the calendar apps, allow you to capture the critical events in as much detail as you want.
The user is also given a great deal of artistic freedom; with control over the looks and appearance of the background picture and density and colors, your are able to personalize the way the app works.
Worth the price
Adding to my original review: been using this for six or seven years now, I think, and it remains as I first reviewed: Intuitive and seamless, it allows you to communicate easily with anyone, and just the information you want to share. Worth the price to plan vacations, days off, family events and more. Nicely done.
I also use it to track cycles of different kinds, conferences and to plan the year so events don’t overlap if I can help it. Keep up the great work!
One of my two favorite apps
This app is great! I don't rate apps...this is my first. This calendar is outstanding. I have been using it 4 years now. At a glance, I can see my whole year....business appts, personal appts, birthdays, when my son will be home from college, etc. It is easy to use and syncs with other calendars. Buy it....you'll love being this organized.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VoidTech Inc.
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 VoidTech Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Calendar Subscription $11.99
- Pay-as-you-want Additional Calendar (Bronze) $0.99
- Monthly Calendar Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.